For the record... this stinks. 10/29/2006 11:03 PM CST
K>look
[Shrine of Leya]
Moonlight streams down into the circular building from an opening in the domed ceiling. Around the walls, niches at each point of the compass are filled with statuary. A marble altar with flaring edges, supported by two arching pedestal legs, stands against the far wall. In the room's center is a round, marble-edged pool. Drops of water fall from the dome's "eye" into the pool like tears.
Obvious exits: north, east, south, west, northwest, out
K>cman bond pray
You mutter some prayers, but nothing happens. Perhaps you will need to seek out an area that is holy to some deity.

Any chance of getting it fixed? It's definately the area that's the problem, because I returned to Voln and successfully bonded to the weapon I had in hand there.

See my eyes, I can hardly see
See me stand, I can hardly walk
See my tongue, I can hardly talk
See my skin, I'm a mass of blood
See my legs, I can hardly stand
See my purse, I'm a poor, poor man
Re: For the record... this stinks. 10/30/2006 09:37 PM CST
K>look
[Shrine of Leya]
Moonlight streams down into the circular building from an opening in the domed ceiling. Around the walls, niches at each point of the compass are filled with statuary. A marble altar with flaring edges, supported by two arching pedestal legs, stands against the far wall. In the room's center is a round, marble-edged pool. Drops of water fall from the dome's "eye" into the pool like tears.
Obvious exits: north, east, south, west, northwest, out
K>cman bond pray
You mutter some prayers, but nothing happens. Perhaps you will need to seek out an area that is holy to some deity.

Any chance of getting it fixed? It's definately the area that's the problem, because I returned to Voln and successfully bonded to the weapon I had in hand there.

That's the central room of the shrine, but the altar is in a niche to the northwest. Did you try there also?

Zyllah
Re: For the record... this stinks. 10/30/2006 09:54 PM CST
>>That's the central room of the shrine, but the altar is in a niche to the northwest. Did you try there also?

Pretty sure I did, but if I didn't... well, stupid me. I'll check the whole shrine again when I get home from work tonight. Haven't bonded much so far, so I'll just break it and renew it. Even if the weapon doesn't know whose shrine it was blessed through, I know, heh.

Especially now that I've had a chance to alter the weapon.

Save Kitrina... Save the World!