Names on Daggers 02/02/2005 01:55 AM CST
They are:
Romilde, Ualda, Sigismonda, Orlanthe, Jadryga, Lorelle, Herthe, Etheloe, Rhedwyn, Margred, Abertha, Heraltha, Narancia, Tirgelth, Darienna, Fallaen, Hjordis, Cerbylis, Raphfelia, Bevyena, Morgallen, Seredita.

Who were they? Anyone's guess...

The original Amazons from almost 20,000 years ago, during the Age of Chaos? Women who, through some secret sisterhold, knew the secret of the Shrine and placed their daggers there when their friends had died or been killed? A subsequent sect that used to meet there and has since disappeared? A merchant who left behind her wares?

Maybe someday tales will surface.

--A.

Bringing tiramisu and key lime pies to the masses everywhere!

"Wisdom is ofttimes nearer when we stoop than when we soar." ~ William Wordsworth, The Excursion
Re: Names on Daggers 02/02/2005 07:15 AM CST
>>Who were they? Anyone's guess...

>>The original Amazons from almost 20,000 years ago, during the Age of Chaos? Women who, through some secret sisterhold, knew the secret of the Shrine and placed their daggers there when their friends had died or been killed? A subsequent sect that used to meet there and has since disappeared? A merchant who left behind her wares?

>>Maybe someday tales will surface. --A.

Somebody looooves to see if they can get peoples' knickers in a twist, don't they now?

~Wulfhen

You say, "I've seen more romantic chipmunk mating sessions."
Songie asks, "Ye watch chipmonks?"
You say, "Really, don't ask. You see odd things on trips with Mekthros."
Re: Names on Daggers 02/06/2005 11:26 AM CST
Can I record and publish this information on the web?

- Naomi

Devi,
Imagine Sanskrit letters in these
Honey filled foci of awareness,
First as letters,
The more subtly as sounds,
Then as most subtle feeling.
Then, leaving them aside, be free.

- Vigyan Bhairav Tantra
Re: Names on Daggers 02/06/2005 04:37 PM CST
>>Can I record and publish this information on the web? - Naomi\

I should think so.

- L.
Re: Names on Daggers 02/06/2005 09:13 PM CST
I imagine as long as proper credit is given as due, there would be no objection.

Naomi, two of my characters tried to register on your database in while it seemed to work, the confirmation email link did not. Got any helpful hints on how to make it work?

--A.

Bringing tiramisu and key lime pies to the masses everywhere!

"Wisdom is ofttimes nearer when we stoop than when we soar." ~ William Wordsworth, The Excursion
Re: Names on Daggers 02/08/2005 01:52 PM CST
It worked because I activated them manually behind the scenes for the portrait drawing. I'm not sure why it's not working properly. Obviously it's some strange cold fusion code problem I have no idea how to fix. I would bug my husband but we've been mainly focused on getting my atelier's website up and running so it may take a while. I always check the database before doing the drawing however, so no worries if it does't work immediately. ^_^

- Naomi

Devi,
Imagine Sanskrit letters in these
Honey filled foci of awareness,
First as letters,
The more subtly as sounds,
Then as most subtle feeling.
Then, leaving them aside, be free.

- Vigyan Bhairav Tantra