ISO: ambushing dagger 01/30/2014 11:01 AM CST
I'll repeat my every-couple-of-years wistful sort of searching inquiry into these.

Several years ago, I know that Celtar had one (before he more-or-less left permanently), and the Nalfein Kitten had one (before I think she traded it), but that's all I had to go on.

If anyone knows the current whereabouts and/or tradesies status of one of these, lemme know.

And didn't I hear at one point that there was an ambushing short sword at one of the events?
(Same effect--you leap from Ambush and inflict poison [of 1hp/round dissipating at 1/round] for every hp of damage inflicted--just a different [i.e. "more effective"] weapon base, short sword as opposed to dagger.)

I'd be really super extra interested in that. <nod>
Re: ISO: ambushing dagger 01/31/2014 04:37 PM CST
i remember those. I thought I had one but I have been gone so long. Let me check through my junk and see if I still have it if I ever did.

Clintmire
Isle Goatherder
Re: ISO: ambushing dagger 02/03/2014 10:38 AM CST
It looks like this information may be from 5 December of 2006, based on the date on my .TXT file:

DEKKUSU/Dextra; Kuaike Nagosidhe; +0, hasn't been enchanted yet; a sleek curved steel dagger; "There is very little that is overtly remarkable about this blade. Black leather wraps the simple hilt and a stylized scorpion stinger sits on the end of it. Plain steel forms the blade with an oblique curved edge, the point extremely sharp. The only odd thing about the dagger is the subtle discoloration around the edge, a sticky black film coating it."

FENIX825/Augie & hubby; Washee; +10; a half-melted black steel knife

DREAMSNOIR; Bloodthorn; +?; a slender blackened steel dagger

GRIEVERX3/Nalfein kitten; "I think the poison ambushers from the first FP belonged to Dex, Clintmire, and Augie. Clint was trying to sell his about a week before the second FP run. Four were released on the most recent FP. Of those I own two. I believe I saw Tolwynn and Drauz selling theirs a while back."
Re: ISO: ambushing dagger 02/03/2014 04:23 PM CST

Ah, yes, I believe I did sell it. Unfortunately I do not remember who too.

Clintmire
Isle Goatherder
Re: ISO: ambushing dagger 02/03/2014 10:43 PM CST
I sold my poison dagger to Krakii I believe for some 7x HCP doubles.

Drauz
Re: ISO: ambushing dagger 02/04/2014 08:23 AM CST
And I'm still enjoying it. :)

Now I'm looking for something to match it with. One is good, two is oh-so-much-more-better. <grin>
Re: ISO: ambushing dagger 05/29/2014 10:27 AM CDT

I miss that dagger so much on my rogue, but I sold it during the gs3-gs4 conversion.