Massive Grahnk's tackle ability 04/13/2013 04:46 PM CDT
Think you could put some sort of cool down on this ability for these guys? Or increase the cool down if one exists. Getting a bit silly to get tackled, incur a 15 second round time, then another 5 second round time to stand up just to be tackled by the same grahnk again. Don't even get me started when there are 2 or more grahnks in the room. I have less hassle hunting in level 50+ hunting grounds.

And before anyone starts yes, my character is trained for the armor he's wearing and he's not encumbered.
Re: Massive Grahnk's tackle ability 04/13/2013 04:54 PM CDT

Two different suggestions that might benefit you.
1. Go stance offensive before standing. If you can do so safely that is, wait for them to swing and do it quickly. Your standing RT should be less or nonexistent.
2. Kneel+crawl away. Believe you can't be knocked down if you are kneeling.

Lochiven
Re: Massive Grahnk's tackle ability 04/13/2013 05:30 PM CDT
The 5 second round time from standing up was the least of my concerns. I hunt with a lot of spells so I haven't died it or anything, I just think it's silly that there is apparently no cool down for this ability and that I often see my character getting knocked down again as soon as he stands up.

I have characters hunting in the Rift that have less to deal with than this.
Re: Massive Grahnk's tackle ability 04/13/2013 06:51 PM CDT
>I just think it's silly that there is apparently no cool down for this ability
TGO01

Why should there be one?

>incur a 15 second round time.. another 5 second round time to stand up

^This is your problem. Not the lack of cooldown.

-farmer
Re: Massive Grahnk's tackle ability 04/13/2013 06:55 PM CDT
>>Why should there be one?

Cause!

>>^This is your problem. Not the lack of cooldown.

Elaborate please.
Re: Massive Grahnk's tackle ability 04/13/2013 10:19 PM CDT
>Elaborate please.

If you weren't failing so often, and so badly, I doubt you'd want a cooldown because you it wouldn't bother you.

-farmer
Re: Massive Grahnk's tackle ability 06/26/2013 03:32 PM CDT

its standard tackle they get rt, just like anyone who uses tackle,to up thiers you'd have to up everyones.Just about every warrior trained in tackle can do the same to you, but don't because you'd cry and and complain and have a gm strip em of guild membership.quess what monsters can't he kicked outa the guild!