Krolvin 12/04/2012 05:11 PM CST
I don't know why, but I keep thinking that krolvin warriors, mercs, etc have a weakness to cold even though I can't find anything to back it up anywhere (possibly something I heard way back in the AOL days when there was a lot of misinformation floating around). Does anyone know if they have a weakness to any of the flares or am I just completely out of my mind (again)?

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Krolvin 12/04/2012 05:38 PM CST
Pretty sure they are resistant to cold, and vulnerable to fire if anything.

-Richard/Fjalar.
Re: Krolvin 12/04/2012 05:51 PM CST
Ok, that makes sense.... though, if they are vulnerable to fire, I'm not noticing it. Prolly cause I'm going back and fourth between them and various trolls that are just stupidly vulnerable to fire.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Krolvin 12/04/2012 06:47 PM CST
Resistant to cold; don't think any special fire vulnerability.

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: Krolvin 12/06/2012 01:16 PM CST
From: https://www.play.net/gs4/info/races/halfkrolvin.asp

Half-Krolvin take less damage from cold attacks as if they wore heavy critical padding. This bonus will stack with any other modifiers that apply (e.g., armor).

So I would assume this or better would apply to the Krolvin.

-- Robert