where next to hunt? 08/27/2012 12:26 PM CDT

I am about to hit 75 soon. I have been on teras in mates but think its time to strychnine something new. I have been away for about 10 years so not sure where I should go next. I sober what the options are? Any help is appreciatedthanks
Re: where next to hunt? 08/27/2012 12:58 PM CDT
I am about to hit 75 soon. I have been on teras in mates but think its time to strychnine something new. I have been away for about 10 years so not sure where I should go next. I sober what the options are? Any help is appreciatedthanks

What is your class and hunting style?

-- Robert
Re: where next to hunt? 08/28/2012 12:24 PM CDT

I am a sword and board bard.
I had been going through fire mages on teras and sleeping targets then hacking them down.
I typically just stance dance and haste when needed. No fancy stuff here.

Thanks
Re: where next to hunt? 08/28/2012 02:57 PM CDT
In Landing, minotaurs are taking me up through the low 80s right now. Not having the death curse, I think they're much easier than fire mages, but you'll have to watch out for combat maneuvers from the warriors and a few nasty spells from the magi.

When soloing, I stance dance, lullabye/ewave and leg the warriors, and cycle song of noise in and out for the magi. Don't let more than two or three gang up on you, and always kill the magi first because they will sanct and rezz dead warriors.

If you do adventurer's guild tasks, they'll start sending you to the bowels around 78 or 79. I've started getting earth elemental tasks but I have not tried to solo them yet.

/seo/
Re: where next to hunt? 08/28/2012 07:05 PM CDT
You might consider giving plane 1 of the Rift a try.

-- Robert
Re: where next to hunt? 08/29/2012 07:56 PM CDT
If you're east of the mountains, or would like to be, Maaghara Tower is entertaining.
Re: where next to hunt? 08/30/2012 08:48 AM CDT

Thanks for the advice I guess it will be time to move from Teras isle then. Finally to be rid of that darn volcano ash.
I will give them all a go and see what works for me.