HSN: New Material - Ur-barath 08/08/2015 06:27 PM CDT
Ur-barath (err-bar-oth)

Ur-barath is a naturally oily stone that forms near the Locksmehr River at the foot of the DragonSpine Mountains resembling a red flint. Loosely translated to red rivulet stone, it was mistranslated to blood ravine stone after the dwarves that discovered it fled back into the mountains. The word continued to be bastardized into bloodriven, the location of its origin endorsing the village of the same name. The stone itself has no special properties, but local folklore says it gives the wielder ungodly might in combat. It wasn't until recently that the stone was properly called ur-barath by the dwarves of Zul Logoth. Ur-barath is generally used to embellish weapons, armor, and jewelry in runic motifs.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean
Re: HSN: New Material - Ur-barath 08/08/2015 11:24 PM CDT
Nice!! Bloodriven, you say?

Presumably this will up for trade (bloodscrips) at Duskruin? I'm guessing the material will be needed for alterations and what-have-you.

-- Wheels & Skulls Department

"Bring me your suffering. The rattle roar of broken bones. Bring me the riot in your heart... Angry, wild, and raw. I am not afraid of the dark." -- mia hollow
[ https://carrionkissingchaos.wordpress.com ]
Re: HSN: New Material - Ur-barath 08/09/2015 10:24 AM CDT
Yes, to all.

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean