Landing - exteriors 07/23/2012 12:46 PM CDT

I have a question. I have purchased a home and wanted to change/upgrade the exterior. After doing quite a bit of searching and finally, some asking, I found that the location where one could shop for changes to a home exterior in the Landing has a gate that is frozen shut. I have been unable to open it.

So, I am not sure if this is a gameplay issue - in which case I need to learn how to open the gate OR
If the shop is temporarily closed - in which case I just need to be patient (with my "plain" exteriored home) OR
If this shop hase been closed in favor of another elsewhere - in which case I need to continue my search in town OR
If a shop in a nother location, such as Four Winds, exists - in whcih case I need to travel to another town.

I have not seen any posts or notices abou this issue, so I do not know if there is another resource. I am just trying to find out as I do not want to just be unaware that resources exist that I just don't know about.
Re: Landing - exteriors 07/23/2012 02:02 PM CDT
All shops for home exteriors were actually moved to Mist Harbor some time back. You should be able to find anything you need there.

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: Landing - exteriors 07/23/2012 02:21 PM CDT

Thank you kindly.

As I have posted elsewhere, I am just back (about a month) from a 6-7 year absence, so am re-learning quite a bit. I have been to MH, but did not see exteriors. (Honestly, did not spend a lot of time there, so will need to go back.)

Thank you again!

Waylund
Re: Landing - exteriors 07/23/2012 04:33 PM CDT
Home exteriors can be purchased in the establishment one block north of Gardenia Commons. There is a location inside for each of the six home types (urban or rural, lower/middle/upper class), as well as a second room where you may customize the look of your door from the interior.

Gretchen

Meeting Nilandia: http://www.gsguide.net/index.php?title=Nilandia
Nilandia's GS4 Info Repository: http://www.nilandia.com
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: Landing - exteriors 07/23/2012 05:35 PM CDT

the gate you mention frozen shut by the Bloody Krolvin Summer Event. (tm)
~
From behind the cell door, a giantman's gruff voice shouts, "You should have killed me when you could have!"