Custom Home Alteration 06/12/2011 03:23 PM CDT
I was just helping a friend work through the buying and organizing of a new home and found myself wishing we had more raffles/auctions for a full customization of a person's home. That would be really neat.
Re: Custom Home Alteration 06/12/2011 08:43 PM CDT
Reddas has been around doing single house item alterations from time to time, same with player shop alterations. I'll try to stop by sometime this month (no promises). Keep a look out on the Premium calendar.

____
~Wyrom
Host Manager
GameMaster Trainer
Platinum Lackey
Honorary QCer

>>Signature Line Rented by Thandiwe, Mist Harbor Is Great! Join Premium today to find out just how great it is!
Re: Custom Home Alteration 06/13/2011 07:56 AM CDT
Heana also does work, though I find that 1/4 of the people that win never get back to me about their win, despite my attempts.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~

*Halfling Guru*
*Premium Guru*
*Mist Harbor Guru*
Re: Custom Home Alteration 06/13/2011 11:26 AM CDT
Their loss, Thandiwe, your customised home artwork is amazing.
Re: Custom Home Alteration 06/13/2011 07:32 PM CDT
I'll echo Thandiwe, as well. This is one reason I'm largely against raffles and spinners for these sort of things.

____
~Wyrom
Host Manager
GameMaster Trainer
Platinum Lackey
Honorary QCer

>>Signature Line Rented by Thandiwe, Mist Harbor Is Great! Join Premium today to find out just how great it is!
Re: Custom Home Alteration 06/13/2011 09:17 PM CDT
This is one reason I'm largely against raffles and spinners for these sort of things.

I still don't understand why people enter into raffles they have no interest in winning.

It might be interesting to hold a raffle for *NO PRIZE* and see how many people enter that...

As someone who is interested in Home/Shop alteration services, please do continue offering them in some form or another.

-- Faulkil
Re: Custom Home Alteration 06/14/2011 02:30 AM CDT
So, I vote we have a contest. There are premium contests every month or two.. there can be specific town contests.. why not a contest where the winner gets a customized home/shop item or, even better, a full customization?
Re: Custom Home Alteration 06/14/2011 09:23 AM CDT
>This is one reason I'm largely against raffles and spinners for these sort of things.

Which is unfortunate for the rest of us who would really appreciate the services.

Godefroy grabs you by the scruff of your neck and stuffs your dead carcass into an opening in a polished modwir box.