Property deed with workshop 03/10/2017 04:11 PM CST
I was extraordinarily fortunate in Reim on Thursday night, and managed to pull this guy from the treasure pile.

In the Common language, it reads:
The bearer of this deed may work with builders to have a custom private property WITH a workshop built. In order to redeem this certificate, you must send a message (email) to GS4-RETSER@play.net with a workable time table to meet you. You have 6 months to build the property from purchasing or the deed is forfeit!

Currently has a bid of 400m on the other forums, but this is a big enough item I'd like to show it where I can.
Re: Property deed with workshop 03/10/2017 07:03 PM CST

We all hate you! I mean fun yeah thats what i mean
Re: Property deed with workshop 03/11/2017 09:22 AM CST
Holy smokes, that's awesome!

Good win! Enjoy either it, or the resulting silvers! :)
Re: Property deed with workshop 03/11/2017 11:04 AM CST
Any noted restrictions on locations? It simply wouldn't do to have a castle in the air in Reim. . .

Doug
Re: Property deed with workshop 03/11/2017 01:35 PM CST
Given some information that's come out, the bidding has been restarted and is now currently 250m to Eodus.

Here is the baseline for the win.
Up to 7 Rooms, one of which will be a workshop.
Up to 5 Ambient messages per room.
5 Food/2 drinks with custom messaging.
200 lbs of storage.
150k rent a month.
You only have to be a citizen if you are building in the EN. All building locations still have to be approved by the town guru. There are some obvious limitations such as, It can't be in town square central of the landing.

I'd love to keep it, it'd be rad as hell, but I feel like the cash is the more pragmatic option.
And I accept your hate, I kind of earned it ;3
Re: Property deed with workshop 03/14/2017 10:25 PM CDT
Kind of forgot about this post over here. After a bit of drama, the current bid is to 425m after some drama. Going twice! Selling tomorrow if there's no more interest!