a moon-filled veniom pendant 07/25/2016 01:09 PM CDT
Looking to sell my completed Duskruin pendant since I own another that is better suited to Rohese's RP. I figured it would be easiest to just put it up for sale at a fixed price of 75m in her shop (a smooth-hewn stone cottage with a simple thatched roof) in Ta'Illistim (lich # 731, go cottage)

a moon-filled veniom pendant

>l my pendant
Long strands of silver and veniom have been twisted together in a double rope pattern to create a sturdy, but elegant, neckchain. Four unembellished rings situated side-by-side dangle from the centermost point of the metal strands. All four rings contain a small glowing sphere that appears to spin slowly.

>analyze my pendant
You analyze your veniom pendant and sense that the item cannot be altered in any way.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This veniom pendant cannot be altered in any way. It will hold miniature moons created from individual pieces found in Bloodriven Village, Duskruin. You curently have 4 moons attached to your pendant.

USAGE: COVER (turn feature off), EXHALE, FIDGET, PROD, RAISE, RUB, and SHAKE

Since your pendant is unlocked, it can alter your LOOK description. When worn, you can RUB the pendant to activate this ability, and PROD to change what others will see when they look at you.

Through a celestial blue haze, you see a/an <race> Champion of <Duskruin/Deity> with <complexion> skin and <eye characteristic, if applicable> <eye color> eyes.

Use PROD to toggle between "Duskruin" and <your attuned deity>. Note that this pendant will not be accepted as alter fodder.

You get no sense of whether or not the pendant may be further lightened.

>>You slay me woman! ~ Wyrom

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Rohese