Seeking Collusion Partners for Duskruin Auction on 8/30 - Must have at least 500k bloodscrip or 3b in items to be considered 08/23/2015 02:07 PM CDT
Friends,

As you know, us *rich folk* have been colluding on auctions, raffles, and spins since the first juggernaut. This "round table" of sinister rich people has met and decided that we will predetermine the outcome of the auction, and based on our own voting criteria, we will determine which of us gets which items and at which prices. We considered numerous methods, including: DKP, roshambo, and a non-go2 footrace from rivers rest to ta'vaalor. I've spoken to Ardwen, and we will be sending the airship around to pick everyone up next Saturday to determine who gets what item before the auction. Please send me your contact info, where you want to be picked up, your bank account info with swift codes, and your word doc/xls files showing all your gear and locker items so we can determine if you are in fact "cool" enough to participate. Remember, this needs to remain secret so that Wyrom doesn't get wind of our plans. Please keep all communication on LNET or in whispers so the GMs will not be able to listen in until its too late for them to stop us!

/spins around in sinister sounding chair to reveal a large black cat on lap

Daiyon Rothschild
Re: Seeking Collusion Partners for Duskruin Auction on 8/30 - Must have at least 500k bloodscrip or 3b in items to be considered 08/25/2015 08:45 AM CDT
"This "round table" of sinister rich people" -- Daiyon

I think the word you're looking for is "cabal". :)
Re: Seeking Collusion Partners for Duskruin Auction on 8/30 - Must have at least 500k bloodscrip or 3b in items to be considered 08/25/2015 09:03 AM CDT
The Diet Coke of collusion wouldn't know a cabal if it sat in his lap.

Doug
Re: Seeking Collusion Partners for Duskruin Auction on 8/30 - Must have at least 500k bloodscrip or 3b in items to be considered 08/25/2015 10:29 AM CDT
I thought the term was "Illuminati".

Someone should enter these into the Premium title contest for August...

Colluder
Cabal Member
Illuminati

Chad, player of a few
Re: Seeking Collusion Partners for Duskruin Auction on 8/30 - Must have at least 500k bloodscrip or 3b in items to be considered 08/26/2015 04:56 PM CDT
I knew it!!