Demonkilling 8x Ironwright handaxe -- blessable with fire/disruption flares 03/01/2013 01:41 PM CST
Decided to drop OHE/Shield, so this axe is up for sale:

A veniom-hafted rolaren waraxe (with a show, which I'll post later tonight) - +40, max lightened to 3lbs, Ironwright fire/disruption flares (blessed and flaring both).

Ironwright flares: You bless the axe, then imbue it with either a fire spell or with Mana Disrupt. You can wave a wand at it to imbue it with the flares (i.e., gold wand or twisted wand). The axe remains blessed and also has flares. When the bless fades, so do the flares, and then you just bless it and imbue it with the flares again. You cannot change the flares until the bless runs out, however.

Demons and 8x: With a blessed 8x weapon, you can hit unphased demons, making the axe an ideal demonkiller.

MB: 40m
BO: 65m

Please email me to bid, or place your bid on the PC: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?79451-Demonkilling-8x-Ironwright-handaxe-blessed-with-fire-disruption-flares

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!