Wsalamir Arctic Clan 03/11/2014 01:53 AM CDT

I was wondering if it was possible to get more written about the Artic Clan. I never picked a clan all these years for fyre but I always kind of leaned toward the Artic clan. The not talking much thing is not so much him or the anti social bit but when Urutei came to the rest so many years ago it was a big part of his life and if I recall correctly after all these years she was a member of the artic clan. Hard to be positive since kraki and gs guides has basically nothing on her. Could allmost belive she didn't exist if I didn't live it heck ya even lost her shrine when u converted to gs4.

Also the deities for said tribe I have always had the idea of fyre following the huntress long before he moved to the rest and discovered her shrine there or more recent writing on such. But then Urutei was a prophet of Zelia so would the huntress even be slightly appropriate?

Fyrentennimar

Quote: "Jaynah says, "This is more fun than rolton tipping and blood eagle ridin combined.""
Re: Wsalamir Arctic Clan 03/11/2014 01:56 AM CDT
Forgot she also marked him with tattoos on more than one occasion and I remember someone telling him once they were artic clan tattoo's would it be possible that she was adopting him into the clan if he wasn't already a member or some such thing?

Fyrentennimar

Quote: "Jaynah says, "This is more fun than rolton tipping and blood eagle ridin combined.""
Re: Wsalamir Arctic Clan 03/12/2014 01:49 PM CDT
One of the stories in Icemule did relate some of the beliefs of the Wsalamir Arctic Clan, even if they were not outright published as official docs.

But since you are interested in the subject, and Kenstrom gave me an official "ok" to put the lore into my previous storylines (Hidulah's Revenge), here is one tidbit of information you might like to know...

Each tribe of the Wsalamir Arctic Clan has a shaman who is allowed to create and maintain a magical fire, this flame is typically used for scrying purposes to determining where to next hunt, set camp, or locate fellow members of the tribe. The tribe's shaman is the only one allowed to harness any form of magical fire within their encampment. All others are forbidden. To do so results in either exile from the tribe or execution as seen fit by the tribe's current leader. Outsiders should be aware of this if they were ever to visit a Wsalamir Arctic Clan encampment.

-Marstreforn-
Icemule Trace Guru
Halfling Guru
Re: Wsalamir Arctic Clan 03/12/2014 03:18 PM CDT
Thanks.

Fyrentennimar

Re: Wsalamir Arctic Clan 03/29/2014 05:56 PM CDT
Thanks for asking about the clan. Thought I dont know what histories you where talking about in earlyer post . I have been in game on and off for years and have always ran clan members. Mostly because I cant type or spell, being quite is easy, seeing for me it's hard to talk in this format we us...LOL. After I post this im going to try and change my email. If you have any other stories or history of our clan I would love to read it.
Re: Wsalamir Arctic Clan 03/29/2014 07:13 PM CDT
Also if any know or have any Wsalamir Clan stories ,lore, song or history I would love to read them. There is so lil on them . I came in to the game around 94 or so there was always so lil know or said about them even then. If you have anything to share please email me it here I have my email forwarded so I get it. Thanks