Socializing boards 02/01/2016 05:16 AM CST
I just realized that Solhaven and River's Rest appear to be the only towns that have a socializing board. It's there a specific reason for this and can we petition for other towns to get them as well?
Re: Socializing boards 02/01/2016 07:50 AM CST
Don't quote me, but I believe it was because those were very chatty boards and there was a need to seperate out the chat.

SGM Sleken
Re: Socializing boards 02/01/2016 09:54 AM CST
Scribes (I think) said he felt every town should have a socializing folder.

Funny thing is that the RR forums are both pretty quiet lately...

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p
Re: Socializing boards 02/01/2016 01:36 PM CST
<<I just realized that Solhaven and River's Rest appear to be the only towns that have a socializing board. It's there a specific reason for this and can we petition for other towns to get them as well?

Sleken is right on that. It happened way before I became the forums manager. It's possible for it to happen again, but there'd have to be a pretty well-shown need for the general OOC banter to be separate from the town-specific banter.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: Socializing boards 02/01/2016 02:59 PM CST
I could see there bring a potential need in landing, maybe Icemule, too. Just a thought, of course.
Re: Socializing boards 02/01/2016 03:03 PM CST
We'll see. I forgot to mention that it is usually also up to the current guru of the town to see if they want/need another topic to potentially read for their town/s. But I'll talk with Kenstrom and Retser and see.

~Aulis
Forums Manager
QC'er