General merchants attention. 06/10/2015 12:08 AM CDT
I want the attention of all the merchants throughout the lands...
I want to make it clear that I am tired of paying for YOUR use of bank notes. Specially when you are already going to make double the money back off of it. Below being an example.

You offer to sell your ora half plate to the pawnbroker.
Kilron grits his teeth and says, "Sorry Solmarar, that's worth at least 40682 silvers, but I'll offer you 35,000 silver for it."
[To accept the offered price, attempt to resell it again within the next 30 seconds.]

You offer to sell your ora half plate to the pawnbroker.
The pawnbroker says, "I'm afraid I don't have that much silver on hand, Solmarar, so I'll have to give you a Wehnimer's promissory note for it."

He scribbles out a Wehnimer's promissory note for 35000 (minus a small 72 silver surcharge) and hands it to you.

I should not be paying surcharges because you wrote me a note for something worth over 40k. This isn't just a lone instance either. As a citizens and a constant presents in the town attempting to keep you safe from the beasts that pound at our gates. I am asking you to stop charging us for your notes. Its a simple request and I am not even asking for the full price of items as I understand in this time of war some sacrifice is needed, but do not tax us more then you already are.

Life is feudal, prepare for the next.