Shattered Link 04/23/2011 01:27 PM CDT
Can we please get a link for GS: Shattered on the main page next to the premium and platinum link?

Currently it is nigh impossible to find out about Shattered unless you already know about it or are tuned into third parties. Our population would greatly appreciate some staff encouragement.

Thanks,

/glitch

Cupcake is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Strongest foe vanquished: The Legendary Chuck Norris
Re: Shattered Link 04/23/2011 09:34 PM CDT
And more on site info about shattered as well please.
I might just join if I could find out some of the nitty grittys about it. Would be nice if the shattered forum was at least viewable, if not postable.

Ack! Scarab!
Re: Shattered Link 04/23/2011 10:05 PM CDT
Sidebar or not entirely sidebar. Having the Player Sites updated and new links approved would be nice also.
Re: Shattered Link 04/24/2011 08:32 AM CDT
i do have to say hes right. i wouldnt have known about shattered if it wasnt for facebook and a third party message board. ide like to see more people around. as i have expierenced more people in shattered interacting than people typicaly do in prime.

PO Tzimisce
Re: Shattered Link 04/24/2011 12:32 PM CDT
You should be able to browse the Shattered forums as a guest, people could see a bit more about what our world is like.

I get that there's an issues of vulgarity, but that should be easy to remedy with a check box that says "I understand people in the Shattered forums can be naughty and I won't complain about it"

Anything to help us recruit new victims would be wonderful!

/glitch

Cupcake is informing you that she wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! She desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

Strongest foe vanquished: The Legendary Chuck Norris