GIFTBOX Availability 05/20/2018 11:32 AM CDT
Due to the issues that happened during the the CCF run, we're offering every paid subscriber a small gift. Simply type GIFTBOX to get started. The item delivered is a small container that has two items inside for you.

These are available until the end of the month (central time). They are limited to one per account.

Sorry for the issues and enjoy a free quest on us.

Wyrom, PM
Re: GIFTBOX Availability 05/20/2018 12:51 PM CDT
Thank you. This was very generous.

And as an aside, I found what happens when you open it pretty hilarious. I laughed.

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: GIFTBOX Availability 05/20/2018 02:54 PM CDT
If someone that's opened theirs wouldn't mind sharing what's inside, I'd appreciate it... I wanna make sure the character that claims it can use it.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: GIFTBOX Availability 05/20/2018 03:13 PM CDT

Its a green (1.5x) RPA orb, that seems to last about 3k experience from what I've heard. There's also a quest nexus orb for a free run of Night at the Academy.
Re: GIFTBOX Availability 05/20/2018 04:24 PM CDT
Thanks, I thought I saw it mentioned over in the CoCF folder when it was first announced, but couldn't find the post.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: GIFTBOX Availability 05/22/2018 10:14 AM CDT
There seems to be some kind of confusion on what you meant by available til the end of the month.

Is this meaning only to get the GIFTBOX itself?

and/or

One must USE the orbs THIS month or they expire?

Thanks
Re: GIFTBOX Availability 05/23/2018 10:17 AM CDT
The contents do not expire. The GIFTBOX command will not long be active after the end of the month.

Wyrom, PM