Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/28/2017 05:42 PM CDT
Hey everyone, I just want to let you know that the finale rewards are going to be released soon. They should be out later tonight, but worst case scenario, it will be tomorrow early on in the day. These will be available to claim until August 31st. They are available for anyone, regardless if you made it to any of the events this month. You must have a paid subscription and they are limited to one per account. There will be an email campaign to remind players to take advantage of the reward. All the items you receive will be attuned to your account. There isn't any restrictions if you upgrade your account to a paid subscription or are just coming back to GemStone IV. The important thing to note is the time to claim the reward.

Thanks again for making GemStone IV a great place to be.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/28/2017 05:50 PM CDT
For plat folks...can we get one for our Prime Character AND our Plat??

Berbels shrilly exclaims, "Ise takings hims tos secretses lairses!"

Berbels grabs you and drags you east.
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/28/2017 07:49 PM CDT

So are you saying even if you arent active you can activate and get the reward? Just asking for a šŸ¶
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/28/2017 07:52 PM CDT
<There isn't any restrictions if you upgrade your account to a paid subscription or are just coming back to GemStone IV. The important thing to note is the time to claim the reward.>

Yep
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/28/2017 08:44 PM CDT
>>For plat folks...can we get one for our Prime Character AND our Plat??

Shattered too! Claim one in every instance and become the web champion we all deserve!

Wyrom, PM
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/28/2017 09:52 PM CDT

*tacklehumps Wyrom's leg*

THANKYOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/28/2017 09:54 PM CDT

so this is really a reward for 20 years not for the meteor? I am fine with everyone getting it, just wanting to be clear.
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/28/2017 10:06 PM CDT
>> so this is really a reward for 20 years not for the meteor? I am fine with everyone getting it, just wanting to be clear.

It's for the 20 years but... if there had been a low participation rate in the meteor (e.g. the meteor wasn't destroyed) then supposedly the 20 year prize might be different / less desirable.

-- Robert

You gesture at a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
The scream of tortured metal echoes around you as the lightning bolt strikes a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/28/2017 10:11 PM CDT
There were tiers. You got max tier.

And it's looking like we're getting on the late side, so I'm likely going to push this forward tomorrow early in the day. Sorry for the delay.

Wyrom, PM
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/28/2017 10:43 PM CDT
> so I'm likely going to push this forward tomorrow early in the day.

Newsby will hold the presses for you!

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you havenā€™t, itā€™s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/28/2017 11:30 PM CDT
<<As of your last logon, your premium service has been continuous since 7/11/1997.>>

I'm going to go ahead and say this makes me a winner... though maybe I'm a sucker for playing all these years.

Thanks to all the generations of GMs and players who keep this place pretty danged interesting.

Kerl
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/29/2017 09:23 AM CDT
Dern - I think that's a couple days earlier than mine.

And huge yes to the continued story telling and growth. GMs - thank you.

Doug
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/29/2017 09:45 PM CDT

any chance of extending the opening of the cocoons by a day or 2. not the looting of them but the opening. if i am in the middle of a hunt and BOOM midnight elven hits. dont wanna lose everythig ya know?
Re: Web Anniversary: Finale Rewards 07/29/2017 10:04 PM CDT

there are no cocoons it's all a lie :(