Prev_page Previous 1
[Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 10:11 AM CDT
The meteor was destroyed this morning.

Phase 1 was getting inside. Phase 2 was inside the meteor.

Platinum hasn't finished yet, so I'll post more details when that happens. Leaving aspects of the story in player hands can alter things quite a bit.

The rewards will start at the end of the week.

Wyrom, PM
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 12:08 PM CDT

Any chance those of us that were in phase 2 can receive RPAs? Some of us bangged on that meteor for 20+ hours over the course of the event stepping out at just the wrong times.
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 12:13 PM CDT
Plat's done. Now I'm trying to get to the meteor fragment without much success.

Keith/Brinret/Eronderl

Keith is correct
-Wyrom, APM

Keith is correct.
-GameMaster Estild

Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 12:23 PM CDT
In classic Gemstone fashion, Plat's event got interesting...where there was an NPC, some interaction and dialogue...and a choice to be delivered.

Then someone attacked the NPC mid-explanation and another person kept bashing the core before we could find out more and so poof lol

Still...trying to give us an option is much appreciated :)

Berbels shrilly exclaims, "Ise takings hims tos secretses lairses!"

Berbels grabs you and drags you east.
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 12:25 PM CDT
Our experience in Prime probably wasn't terribly different.

As someone said: Gemstone rule: If it moves, kill it. (restated)

So, there's usually a simple choice that leads these activities - and whether right or wrong, the simple choice is made.

I do wish we had more to hear.

Doug
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 12:35 PM CDT
The story is now in the final phase.

Wyrom, PM
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 12:40 PM CDT
Platinum got to hear a little more, but not too much. Once the spirit was losing health in Platinum, I purposely was vague though.

I typically leave options available when I do things. It was a bit of a rail ride for the intro, as I wanted to get through some basics and not play guess the questions. For the most part, the room description, the spirit, and some of the comments were all you really needed. But there were multiple ways to end this.

Wyrom, PM
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 12:49 PM CDT
I'm looking forward to a reveal at the end of this of the other ending finale options, specifically if we had done nothing!
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 12:56 PM CDT
Well in my defense, the spirit was undead and I am a member in the Order of Voln. Many of the plat story lines recently seem to involve undead that we're not suppose to kill despite many folks being members of an order dedicated to releasing undead.

As I gaze over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.

AIM: Kaight (Matt) GS4
Log of the Meteor's Destruction 07/25/2017 01:01 PM CDT
Edited for essential information only. I think I got most of it, but there were 650 pages of scroll to sort through:

[Inside the Meteor, Core]
Within the center of meteor is a glowing crystal core that spins wildly in a circular path. Littering the rocky interior are numerous glaes spider charms, each cracked open exposing a hollow cavity. Carved overhead are the words, "The Journey Home." A narrow opening leads outside the meteor. You also see the translucent Cabal disk, the Orlix disk, a war hammer, the Arcon disk, a tiny bright-eyed calico kitten, a bright-eyed darkly clouded kitten with elongated tufty ears wearing a spiked veil iron collar, the Nuadjha disk, the Cogon disk, the Neovik disk, the sparkling Alastir disk, the Jimseveie disk, the Kalivar disk, the sparkling Radegun disk, a speckled brown frog, a rascally mountain spirit that is flying around, a rock ptarmigan, a mischievous golden brown fox, a dusky vaporous spirit that is flying around, a silver-ruffed charcoal black cat and a smoldering fire wyrdling.
Also here: Serrion, Faent, Cabal, Orlix, Great Lord Arcon, Lord Leigo, Cromir, Sorrenn, High Lord Shinanigans, Radegun, Grand Lord Vrannar, Doghan, Hollvijk, Lady Jimseveie, Relic Hunter Silversoft, Xannorath, Dionket, Cogon, High Lord Layndon, Claudaro, Kalivar, Neovik, Lord Heartfire, Tziporah, Mairanu, Alastir who is lying down, Fulmen, Ibbo who is lying down, Ondreian, Tsin, Shallimar, Siierra, Rhayveign, the body of Ragz who is lying down, Nuadjha (me)
Obvious exits: out

Fulmen exclaims, "Me moder always said I'd be achievin' me dreams o' minin' in thae stars!"

Mairanu asks, "So, what's this about "the journey home"?"

The floor itself begins to sunder, knocking everyone down.
You are tossed about violently.
Roundtime: 15 sec.

A spirit drifts in.

A forlorn spirit says, "Fellow adventurers."

You exclaim, "Hold your attacks!"

Speaking quietly to a dusky vaporous spirit, Kasparaitis says, "Hello, spirit."

You say, "Fair light of ... the meteor, spirit."

A forlorn spirit says, "This rock is from your world."

Ragz says, "For what purpose."

Arcon says, "Greetings spirit."

Cromir glances at a forlorn spirit.

Arcon bows to a forlorn spirit.

Speaking to a dusky vaporous spirit, you say, "The glaes does make one wonder."

Tsin says, "We don't want it back, you can keep it."

A forlorn spirit gestures to the glaes spider charms on the floor.

You ask, "But why is it here, and how?"

Mairanu says, "I wondered about "the journey home"."

You say, "Aye, we recognize those ancient charms."

You say, "And the language is Common."

Shallimar deeply asks, "Yea... wut about tha spiders?"

A forlorn spirit says, "These spider charms were created here."

Ragz says, "What spider charms."

Speaking to Ragz, Naamit says, "The ones that rained down upon the lands twenty years ago."

Mairanu says, "They all look broken."

You say, "Aye, they look as if something was torn out of them."

A forlorn spirit says, "This meteor is a segment that doesn't belong to this time, but is from your world."

Shallimar deeply says, "They hatched prolly."

Claudaro asks, "I wonder if the cocoon's we found were from the charms then?"

You ask, "Is it from the past or the future, then?"

A forlorn spirit says, "Twenty years go, those spider charms were delivered to your people."

A forlorn spirit says, "But I am more than 10,000 years old now."

Shallimar deeply says, "Ah members."

Aurach nods slowly.

Silversoft exclaims, "I remember!!"

Jemiquist says, "A time of great rejoicing."

You say, "Ahh..."

A forlorn spirit says, "Fraen Wasstont."

A forlorn spirit says, "Please...release me."

Heartfire swings a morbidly black craquemarte at a forlorn spirit!
AS: +580 vs DS: +137 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +65 = +539
... and hits for 166 points of damage!
Strong hit to the chest!
Tendrils of mist explode as the strike passes right through.

Necrotic energy from Heartfire's black craquemarte flares up momentarily!

Heartfire appears to gain succour from the unnatural energy!

Surprisingly, Heartfire manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Heartfire swings a morbidly black craquemarte at a forlorn spirit!
AS: +595 vs DS: +132 with AvD: +31 + d100 roll: +69 = +563
... and hits for 147 points of damage!
Hard strike shatters arm into vapor.
The arm reforms before your eyes!
The forlorn spirit falls to the ground motionless.

You ask, "Fraen Wasstont ... that is ... your name?"

Ragz searches a forlorn spirit.
A forlorn spirit is cut short in mid-wail, sent back to the ethereal plane where it belongs!

Naamit blinks at Heartfire.

Ragz says, "Rude."

Heartfire quietly says, "It said release me."

Arcon says, "Hm well there goes our answers."

Aurach quietly says, "Nothing like hearing him out...."

Cromir exclaims, "He asked for it!"

Aurach quietly says, "Yes, but nothing like learning from a being like that for a few moments."

Arcon says, "Imagine what we could have learned from a 10,000 year old being."

Kalivar darkly says, "Yup, that ended exactly as i imagined it would."

Aurach quietly says, "Children of Elanthia, I shall never cease to be amazed."

You say, "That was rather hasty, but it does seem to be what he wanted."

Layndon traces a sign that contorts in the air while he forcefully incants a dark invocation...
A glowing crystal core that spins wildly in a circular path becomes a bit unsubstantial, and a shrill noise pierces the air as pieces of it simply disappear into nothingness!
The crystal core shatters completely as it collapses into nothing!

[Inside the Meteor, Core]
Within the center of meteor is a ruined crystal core. Littering the rocky interior are numerous glaes spider charms, each cracked open exposing a hollow cavity. Carved overhead are the words, "The Journey Home." A narrow opening leads outside the meteor. You also see a tiny bright-eyed calico kitten, the fiery red Ragz disk, the Shibata disk, the Zunos disk, the Xylador disk, the Aurach disk, a grizzled dusky curhound, the translucent Cabal disk, the Orlix disk, the Arcon disk, the Nuadjha disk, the Cogon disk, the Neovik disk, the sparkling Alastir disk, the Jimseveie disk, the Kalivar disk, the sparkling Radegun disk, a speckled brown frog, a rock ptarmigan, a mischievous golden brown fox, a dusky vaporous spirit that is flying around, a silver-ruffed charcoal black cat that is sitting and a smoldering fire wyrdling.
Also here: Hammibal, Sorrenn, Foulstin, Barloff, Shibata, Dirtan, Mistress Naamit, Maeddow, Ulfrek, Zunos, Jemiquist, Lord Tanikon, High Lord Kasparaitis, Knileward, Lord Xylador, Blade Aurach, Yakushi, Lord Zailon, Deckits, Etanamir, Serrion, Faent, Cabal, Orlix, Great Lord Arcon, Lord Leigo, Cromir, High Lord Shinanigans, Radegun, Grand Lord Vrannar, Doghan, Hollvijk, Lady Jimseveie, Relic Hunter Silversoft, Xannorath, Dionket, Cogon, High Lord Layndon, Claudaro, Kalivar, Neovik, Lord Heartfire, Tziporah, Mairanu, Alastir, Ibbo, Ondreian, Tsin, Shallimar, Siierra, Rhayveign, Ragz, Nuadjha
Obvious exits: out

You say, "And it's done."

The meteor begins to fall apart!

Sorrenn exclaims, "It's breaking up!"

Mairanu exclaims, "It's breaking up!"

Ulfrek quietly says, "With us inside it."

The meteor's exterior bursts open!

You exclaim, "The exterior has burst!"

Deckits says, "We're going.. to... fallll."

Heartfire whispers, "Was I wrong then, I reckon?"

You quietly whisper to Heartfire, "We'll find out!"

Mairanu says, "Well, this will be exciting."

Sorrenn asks, "So the world is saved?"

Mairanu says, "From this, anyway."

You lose your footing and fall down.

Hammibal says, "A world that Heartfire has saved is a world I don't want to live in."

Ragz says, "Who haunts a meteor anyway."

Shinanigans says, "Saved? Hardly."

The flooring breaks apart!

You see sunlight under you.

You say, "Well, curiosity may kill us all if we don't leave before this thing falls out of the sky."

Silversoft plummets to Elanthia!
Etanamir plummets to Elanthia!
Sorrenn plummets to Elanthia!
Rohese plummets to Elanthia!
Hammibal plummets to Elanthia!
Foulstin plummets to Elanthia!
Barloff plummets to Elanthia!
Shibata plummets to Elanthia!
Dirtan plummets to Elanthia!
Naamit plummets to Elanthia!
Maeddow plummets to Elanthia!
Ulfrek plummets to Elanthia!
Zunos plummets to Elanthia!
Jemiquist plummets to Elanthia!
Tanikon plummets to Elanthia!
Kasparaitis plummets to Elanthia!
Knileward plummets to Elanthia!
Xylador plummets to Elanthia!
Aurach plummets to Elanthia!
Yakushi plummets to Elanthia!
Zailon plummets to Elanthia!
Deckits plummets to Elanthia!
Serrion plummets to Elanthia!
Faent plummets to Elanthia!
Cabal plummets to Elanthia!
Orlix plummets to Elanthia!
Arcon plummets to Elanthia!
Leigo plummets to Elanthia!
Cromir plummets to Elanthia!
Shinanigans plummets to Elanthia!
Radegun plummets to Elanthia!
Vrannar plummets to Elanthia!
Doghan plummets to Elanthia!
Hollvijk plummets to Elanthia!
Jimseveie plummets to Elanthia!
Xannorath plummets to Elanthia!
Dionket plummets to Elanthia!
Cogon plummets to Elanthia!
Layndon plummets to Elanthia!
Claudaro plummets to Elanthia!
Kalivar plummets to Elanthia!
Neovik plummets to Elanthia!
Heartfire plummets to Elanthia!
Tziporah plummets to Elanthia!
Mairanu plummets to Elanthia!
Alastir plummets to Elanthia!
Ibbo plummets to Elanthia!
Ondreian plummets to Elanthia!
Tsin plummets to Elanthia!
You plummet to Elanthia...

[Sylvarraend Road]
The farmhouses and fields are closer together here as the road nears the village of Sylvarraend. One of the farmers has left a plow nearby, apparently in preparation to till one of the fields for a new crop.
Also here: Alastir, Tziporah, Lord Heartfire, Kalivar, High Lord Layndon, Cogon, Serrion, Blade Aurach, Jemiquist, Zunos, Maeddow, Barloff, Foulstin, Chatelaine Rohese
Obvious paths: northeast, southeast, northwest
Siierra falls from the sky!
Ragz falls from the sky!

Heartfire quietly asks, "We did it?"

You say, "Well, the last part was true."

The meteor in the sky falls apart! Bits of glaes fall to the ground.

You say, "Well ... now we should be wary of things that might have fallen from the meteor."

You say, "Time, perhaps, to go and scout the lands."

You say, "And for someone to travel to Aenatumgana and report back to us."

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 01:03 PM CDT
#spiritlivesmatter

Exposition's up, dont attack!

Berbels shrilly exclaims, "Ise takings hims tos secretses lairses!"

Berbels grabs you and drags you east.
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 01:09 PM CDT
<<I typically leave options available when I do things. It was a bit of a rail ride for the intro, as I wanted to get through some basics and not play guess the questions. For the most part, the room description, the spirit, and some of the comments were all you really needed. But there were multiple ways to end this.

Multiple ways to end it! But alas, my suggestion of L'Naere being seen riding in on the meteor like a wrecking ball was not taken into consideration. And I was even hoping we could get some artwork for it!

~Aulis
Platinum Co-Guru
Forums Manager
QC'er
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 01:40 PM CDT
<Multiple ways to end it! But alas, my suggestion of L'Naere being seen riding in on the meteor like a wrecking ball was not taken into consideration. And I was even hoping we could get some artwork for it!>

I believe that would have been the finest moment ever in the history of Gemstone. In fact, I probably would have cancelled all my accounts, knowing nothing I would ever see or do in the game could top that. So...maybe a good idea this was not the ending.

Drew

Player of Bareth/Dolant and others
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 02:01 PM CDT
>>Multiple ways to end it! But alas, my suggestion of L'Naere being seen riding in on the meteor like a wrecking ball was not taken into consideration. And I was even hoping we could get some artwork for it!-- Aulis

Clearly, we did not get L'Naere..but we did have ..uh. Melivn?

>>(Melivn strips down to his underpants jumping climb up to the meteor, he sits upon it and
yells out , "I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!!")

..I laughed so hard..so hard.

~Nichoel, the Muse.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called Life. ~The incomparable Prince

AIM: LdyStrmyRn
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 04:52 PM CDT

Well darn all the good stuff happens AFTER I need to get sleep. And have to agree with you I hit on that thing for at least that amount of time.
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 05:22 PM CDT
Okay, hold up, I'm confused about something. Did the people who were present at the time the meteor exploded get these charms? If so, that stinks that the meteor exploded at 11 AM on a Tuesday. All the people that put, 10,20,30 hours of bashing the thing, but can only play in prime time didn't get a charm just because they weren't able to play when it exploded?

I hope I'm just misunderstanding, and you are talking about charms from a long time ago or something. I can't tell if my reading comprehension is failing or what.
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 05:25 PM CDT
There were no new charms, nor any prizes of any sort. I posted an old charm for background. Wyrom has already stated that everyone gets the same prize and that prizes will be released later this week.

~ Nuadjha, the Briar Fox

You inhale deeply upon your pipe, puckering your lips as you send out three rings of smoke before you, then puff out a small vine of smoke that darts right through all three which causes them to disperse in a hazy shroud!
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 05:26 PM CDT
I wasn't there but sounds like the broken charms were props harking back to 20 years ago and IG explaining those earlier gifts.

He posted the new prize will be later this week, or when Plat finished (which they now have), in this final phase. He earlier posted it would be for everyone to pickup over a few days, even those that did not contribute. I assume they will be at the crash site once it is enabled or found (if the current one is just a clue).
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/25/2017 06:44 PM CDT
okay, cool, I thought I was just misunderstanding. Glad to know I was correct. Thank you!
Re: Log of the Meteor's Destruction 07/25/2017 09:52 PM CDT
Thanks for posting the log for the finale-finale, Nuadjha!

Glad the general-we were able to break through and figure out what was inside; sad I wasn't able to actually be there when it happened (7:45am Pacific Time, I was still asleep!), and looking forward to seeing what the general-we are going to get as reward(s)!

Also looking forward to seeing what the different sort of outcomes the two phases had, too!

~Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai
~Paragon of Kuon
~Rose Guardian, House Sylvanfair
~Officer, Ardenai Temple Knights
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 12:36 AM CDT

the web fell does this mean no more cocoons or they still staying till the end of month
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 02:36 AM CDT
Earlier I had tried to use the "mount" verb on the meteor, but it said there were no horses.

But I was thinking of Dr. Strangelove rather than Miley Cyrus.

- Xorus' player

>throw shade
You cannot throw a lesser shade!
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 07:51 AM CDT
>the web fell does this mean no more cocoons or they still staying till the end of month

Should be until the end of the month. I found one yesterday, sometime after the web fell.

-Drumpel
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 11:46 AM CDT
Cocoons are still in chests.

Wyrom, PM
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 01:27 PM CDT
Just some insight here.

The damage indicators, while late, were there. So at any point people could have slowed down. The times both Prime and Platinum broke into it were some of the worst times for me to be available, as I have a noon meeting every day.

The damaging and being able to enter the meteor was automated, but most things needed someone (me) there. There were no RPAs just blasted out when you hit a new damage threshold. I was there for each and every one of them. I checked the numbers and tried to schedule my time around them so I could be there.

The idea about the meteor was that people would go do their own thing and come back to rest there (and bash). The area was noded (when creatures weren't there), so it served as a decent gather place. But many bashed a whole lot and around the clock, so you were very much ahead of schedule.

The inside wasn't meant to last long in terms of bashing (the core was crystal, so it wasn't super strong). The crystal had a story as well, as it was sentient.

The alternative endings were...

*Help the spirit guide the meteor to stop the time loop (required telepathy/temporal RP).
*Take control of the meteor and land it somewhere (either on Elanthia or send it back into the rift, required sorcerer/wizard or manipulation/tempathy RP).
*Allow the meteor to crash into Elanthia and wipe out an area (not a town, sorry).
*Destroy the meteor and leave a remnant to be remembered (this is what happened).

Wyrom, PM
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 01:38 PM CDT
<Allow the meteor to crash into Elanthia and wipe out an area (not a town, sorry).>

Was the area determined? :D

Break, smash, destroy!!
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 01:43 PM CDT
Yes, but it wouldn't have had any impact on gameplay.

The core also was destroyed, so that would have released the spirit in a less murderous ectoplasm-lust!

Wyrom, PM
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 02:15 PM CDT
Hmm, not as big as a town, and zero impact on gameplay excludes a hunting ground or area.

I'd think it would still hit the Pinefar/Aenatumgana area as it was directly above it. I can't think of any expendable rooms, in which creatures don't spawn, on there!

Unless you mean minimal impact to gameplay/creature spawnable rooms. Hint?
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 02:31 PM CDT
Mostly I mean, no impact on bounties, hunting, foraging, etc. Would have screwed up things like ;go2 most likely, heh.

Wyrom, PM
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 03:13 PM CDT
> <Allow the meteor to crash into Elanthia and wipe out an area (not a town, sorry).>

Aw man. A few of us were colluding on how to steer it toward various points of interest in the Elven Nations. Imagine what could have been. For shame!
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 03:22 PM CDT
I cant believe you guys broke the giant space muffin =(

Wyrom says, "Ordim is the reason savants won't be coded as well."
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 05:26 PM CDT

At least one piece landed at the Top of the World.
Clunk was up investigating yesterday.

Clunk

(Buy your swords at CBD weapons in Zul Logoth.)
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 06:38 PM CDT
Lame. I would have liked to hear what the crystal had to say.

There was no way I'd be there that time of day.

- Xorus' player

>throw shade
You cannot throw a lesser shade!
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 06:39 PM CDT
<<*Help the spirit guide the meteor to stop the time loop (required telepathy/temporal RP).>>

Aw, now I really wish I could have been there.

Gretchen, player of a master telepath

Meeting Nilandia: http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Nilandia
AIM: Lady Nilandia
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 06:42 PM CDT
>> The damage indicators, while late, were there. So at any point people could have slowed down. The times both Prime and Platinum broke into it were some of the worst times for me to be available, as I have a noon meeting every day.

Future suggestion: Damage indicators = good. Next time just have the final damage indicator stay in that state until you are available to wrap things up (e.g. later in the day.)

-- Robert

You gesture at a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
The scream of tortured metal echoes around you as the lightning bolt strikes a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 07:24 PM CDT

>I would have liked to hear what the crystal had to say.

I think after 3 days of repeatedly casting/attacking/bashing the meteor, a peaceful resolution was pretty much impossible.
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 08:18 PM CDT
>>a peaceful resolution was pretty much impossible.

I liked seeing the various ending options, Wyrom, thank you.

I think being able to shift mindsets from 'breakout' (with all the bashing and casting) to 'rescue' was a stretch. Not trying to cast aspersions, but that mind shift requires strong signaling. I think the 'choice' was knock everyone down for a bit to allow the spirit to say a couple things, then say 'release me', hoping a for a bit of patience and curiosity from Voln members. . . heh.

For my part, though - having participated in many of these 'player choice to end' activities, patience varies amongst all of us. And with that variance, someone's always just ready to move ahead by 'pulling the trigger'.

Doug
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 08:31 PM CDT
"Future suggestion: Damage indicators = good." -- Other-Robert

Come back in another 20 years. <nod>
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 09:59 PM CDT
>> >> "Future suggestion: Damage indicators = good." -- Other-Robert

>> Come back in another 20 years. <nod>

What makes you think I'll have even left?

-- Robert

You gesture at a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
The scream of tortured metal echoes around you as the lightning bolt strikes a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
Re: [Prime] Meteor Destroyed 07/26/2017 10:10 PM CDT
Well yeah, I could have stalled it. But there was a healthy group there. Tons of events and storylines happen at night, so it was probably refreshing for all our morning players.

Wyrom, PM
Prev_page Previous 1