Reddit Rumblings 06/28/2014 02:05 AM CDT
Exciting news everyone. We've gotten our claws on the Gemstone IV Reddit page and given it a bit of a face lift! You can check it out here: http://www.reddit.com/r/GemstoneIV/

We encourage you to use this as another place to post and discuss Gemstone related information, and hopefully as a place where some of our staff members can also chime in occasionally.

In celebration and in an effort to outreach you awesome players a bit more, I'll be doing an AMA throughout the day tomorrow! For those not familiar with Reddit lingo, that stands for "Ask Me Anything". I'll do my best to answer your questions, but there will be a few things I obviously won't be able to share, so try to play somewhat nice? I'll be setting the post up tonight, and then answering any questions as I have the chance between now and tomorrow throughout the day when I have time to check for questions.

I look forward to uh... redditing with you!

Scrimge - FGM
Platinum Overlord
Follow me on Twitter @GS4Scrimge
Re: Reddit Rumblings 06/28/2014 12:49 PM CDT
I'm sure you'll feel my OOH SCARY wrath with my mundane question.

The Lorebook I've begun was the best I could imagine to draw players. If I ever finish it...

>An officer of the Sorcerer Guild arrives and glances around. "Ah, there you are, Vathon!" he says in a slightly agitated tone. "I have come to formally declare that your membership privileges have been revoked."
Re: Reddit Rumblings 06/30/2014 11:45 PM CDT
Darn. Nice work Scrimge. Shame I missed it.