Re-rolling and Locker Contents 09/20/2017 10:42 PM CDT
Thinking about re-rolling an old character to try something out, but don't want to lose some of the locker contents. Do I need to empty the lockers(s) and have someone hold the items for me? Or after a re-roll will the lockered items still be there as they were before?

Avaia, player of
Re: Re-rolling and Locker Contents 09/20/2017 10:43 PM CDT
If you don't change your name they might still be there.

But if it were me I would take the extra effort, make a friend, and have someone hold anything / everything I cared about and my silver until I came out the other side.

-- Robert

You gesture at a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
The scream of tortured metal echoes around you as the lightning bolt strikes a colossal glaes-covered meteor.
Re: Re-rolling and Locker Contents 09/20/2017 10:46 PM CDT
Every time I've rerolled a character and kept the same name their locker contents have been preserved. I've done this as recently as the past year.

---
Cendadric says, "Hmm, a most impressive weapon of note. I'll give you 27 silver coins for it."
You think to yourself, "This deal is getting worse all the time."
Re: Re-rolling and Locker Contents 09/21/2017 06:03 AM CDT
GMs i thought in the past have said this iz not a 100% guarantee so i would play it safe and grab the items and money.
Re: Re-rolling and Locker Contents 09/30/2017 10:05 PM CDT
Thanks, folks. Probably/maybe not is more or less what I thought. Maybe a GM will wander by and address the question.

Avaia, player of