COMMANDS?!?!?!? 03/20/2017 11:47 AM CDT

For some reason I cannot figure out how to deposit money into my bank account.

I know all I have to type is DEPOSIT #### but it says I need to talk to the clerk first. I have tried everything in order to do that and all efforts have failed.

Please help!
Re: COMMANDS?!?!?!? 03/20/2017 11:49 AM CDT

>I know all I have to type is DEPOSIT #### but it says I need to talk to the clerk first. I have tried everything in order to do that and all efforts have failed.

are you in a bank at the clerk? banks usually have multiple rooms and only one of them has a clerk to deposit silvers at.

DEPOSIT ALL will deposit all silvers and local notes in open containers
Re: COMMANDS?!?!?!? 03/20/2017 12:06 PM CDT
For example, if you are in the Landing, just "go bank / deposit 12345" will not work. The bank teller window is "go bank | go arch | deposit 12345" (through the arch...) so you wind up at the right place.
Re: COMMANDS?!?!?!? 03/20/2017 12:19 PM CDT
You have a debt you need to pay at the town hall in whatever town you started in. In the Landing go to Town Square East, Go hall, go office, east and PAY your debt. If you type WEALTH it should show how much you owe. I assume this is the default debt all characters start with for their starting silvers.

Keith/Brinret/Eronderl

Keith is correct
-Wyrom, APM

Keith is correct.
-GameMaster Estild

Re: COMMANDS?!?!?!? 03/20/2017 01:03 PM CDT
I'm wondering if you are still in the bank lobby. Nearly every bank entry goes something like:

go bank
go arch
deposit all

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"