Why is my group always closed? 11/26/2016 07:00 PM CST
It seems like every time I log in my group status is set to 'closed'. I also notice that when I'm removed from a group, or a group is disbanded, my group status changes to 'closed'. My group flag is set to open. Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing? It's frustrating when my buddies are trying to form up and every time they 'hold' me, my group is closed.
Re: Why is my group always closed? 11/26/2016 08:13 PM CST
Your group status shouldn't be changing when you logout and then back in, though it does get set to 'closed' if you manually leave a group or disband a group, could that be what's happening? I generally like to keep my group setting open as well, so I've gotten into the happen of always using GROUP OPEN after I leave or disband a group.

If you can get your group to close just by logging out and back in, please do post a log though - that would be a bug as far as I know, though there might be some esoteric reason for in some cases that I'm unaware of...

Ixix
Re: Why is my group always closed? 11/27/2016 04:29 AM CST
Some warrior guild skills also close your group. e.g. if you were doing juggle reps, it would close your group.

>so I've gotten into the happen of always using GROUP OPEN after I leave or disband a group.

I never use those commands if I can help it but it does make leaving as a result of a typo extra annoying.
Re: Why is my group always closed? 11/27/2016 05:24 PM CST
Yes beserking in the dark chamber closes your group. Something I always found irritating.
Re: Why is my group always closed? 11/28/2016 07:31 PM CST
No kidding?! That's got to be it, then. I've been cranking out warrior tricks ranks. I had no idea. Thanks guys!
Re: Why is my group always closed? 11/29/2016 09:19 AM CST
If you use lich, there are a couple scripts on the repository that can help keep your group open. ;group_ajar and ;open_group might be useful for you. I have ;open_group in my autostart list. :)

~Land Pirate Maylan~