Polearms 08/25/2016 10:41 PM CDT
Hello. I'm an old player from back when the game was GS3 and have returned with one of the free accounts.

I am a warrior training in polearms and need help finding them. I found a halberd in the weapon shop at landing but I'm having trouble finding other types of polearms. I know I can get a pilum from Icemule, but I don't remember where I can find a lance or an awl-pike. Any info would be appreciated, thank you.
Re: Polearms 08/25/2016 10:59 PM CDT
Try Graktor's cart. It outside the north gate, north, go clearing. You can order items like lances. You can also make them with different materials.
Re: Polearms 08/26/2016 04:42 AM CDT
You can also keep an eye on the pawnshop tables for creature dropped ones people have sold or check playershops for ones players are selling.

There is a very good third party website to search playershops- https://ps.lichproject.org/items . You can click on polearms on the left hand side of the site and it will refine any search to only show polearm weapons. You can also just type the weapon base you want into the search bar.

Why, let the stricken deer go weep, The hart ungallèd play.
For some must watch while some must sleep. So runs the world away.
AIM: GS4Menos
Re: Polearms 08/26/2016 12:46 PM CDT
I'd also just ask around: in town, on the amulet, or on lnet's Prime channel. The Landing might not be the best place for it, but most other towns are small enough communities that some person, House, or MHO generally has some stuff laying around they would be happy to share.
Re: Polearms 08/26/2016 10:34 PM CDT

Thankee very much. I totally forgot about him. I got me a pilum too and I see you can customize the lance and get you a nice vultite lance for a decent price.