Back from 10 Year Hiatus 04/07/2016 06:48 AM CDT
I didn't realize it had been 10 years since I visited the lands of Elanthia. I'm still getting my bearings so to speak and wracking my brain to remember all the commands so I apologize if I make mistakes.

Luckily I'm a Paladin of Zelia so just chalk up any craziness to that nut bag. For the time being, I'll be taking it easy in Icemule as I I'm level 40 and the Rotting Farmhands and Corpses are in the 30s if I remember correctly. Gonna take awhile for me to feel safe hunting anything close to my level.
Re: Back from 10 Year Hiatus 04/07/2016 08:17 AM CDT
If you need spells and Issalya is around, she's nearly always willing to provide them. Otherwise, you may want to post over on our side of the forums, in the Platinum folder. I know I check posts there more often, at least. :)

~Issalya

A chocolate cream pie flies in from somewhere and smashes into Vaein's face.

http://gsguide.wikia.com/wiki/Issalya
Re: Back from 10 Year Hiatus 04/07/2016 10:21 AM CDT
If you are around 40 and want to hunt undead, I'd suggest the Black Moor in the Nations, it ranges from 37-42 where as farmhands and corpses are lower than that.
Re: Back from 10 Year Hiatus 04/08/2016 02:06 PM CDT
Thanks for the info, I actually tried them out today but left due to them swarming so badly. For the time being I'm sticking with Spectral Miners as they are level 40 or so and fairly easy to kill. I'm kinda hurting in the strength department so ended up dumping all of my CMAN pts into Surge, 1 more level and I'll have it maxed. Only thing I'm sad about is not being able to use any of the new SHIELD skills yet as the undead really don't seem to affected by any or at least not without a sanctified shield.

As I gave over the horizon, the wind tugs at my cloak and whispers, "Adventure" in my ear.
Re: Back from 10 Year Hiatus 04/08/2016 02:21 PM CDT
You can bless most plain enchanted shields. 1604 can be used to extend the bless or add flares to sanctified shields.

Chad, player of a few