Dead in Platinum 04/07/2016 03:52 AM CDT
Well this is embarrassing. I thought I was going to Icemule Trace, but ended up trying to climb a glacier and failing miserably. Here is my current location if anyone could please help as I can't remember how to think while dead.

[Top of the World, Aenatumgana]
The great glacier grinds its way down the canyon, pulverizing rock and mountain alike. An icy slope serves as the leading edge to the mighty frozen river inching its way towards the flats of the polar cap. Deep tracks in the permafrost hint at creatures eking out an existence in this bitter climate.
Obvious paths: northeast
Re: Dead in Platinum 04/07/2016 04:58 AM CDT

I'm at work for the next 5 hours at least, so I can't rescue you. However, you should post either in the actual Platinum Forums (Under All Forums) and ask there. Most Plat folks don't regularly check here
Re: Dead in Platinum 04/07/2016 06:39 AM CDT
I'm around now if you still need help. You can get my AIM from my posts on the plat side or post there and I'll find you.

Keith/Brinret/Shiun

Brinret says, "Bring it on."
A bolt of lightning streaks down from the sky and strikes Brinret!
... 16428101 points of damage!
Powerful blast reduces Brinret to a smoldering pile of ash!
Re: Dead in Platinum 04/07/2016 06:41 AM CDT
I apologize as I should have updated this sooner. Still remembering how the community operates and is very helpful as always.

Thanks to Yettin for being patient with me as Stormfront DC'ed me non stop for 30 min. Made my night.