Platinum [Late] Summer Trials 09/01/2013 10:01 AM CDT
Come on an adventure in a smaller player base, where RP thrives. Experience the fun of Platinum by making new friends (and enemies) in our enriched community of characters that pay close attention to detail!

Explore Elanthia with a fresh start and start your story today! Bring along a friend or two and brave the vast wilderness, where you won't worry about shouting, "Chase!"

For a mere 2,500 silvers, you need not worry about traveling far and wide to find others to interact with. The Platinum Portal System, along with the Premium Halls (Premium subscription required) make travel a cinch! Need to get from Ta'Vaalor to Icemule Trace? It's as easy as 1-2-3!

And if you like special interactions, then Platinum is the place for you, with a staff of GameMasters specially trained to work with our small community, be prepared for hours of enjoyment!

See front page banner for trial offer!

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions
Re: Platinum [Late] Summer Trials 09/02/2013 04:26 PM CDT
Yay! Time for new bloo... I mean vic... I mean... Hi! Come on over!
Re: Platinum [Late] Summer Trials 09/03/2013 12:05 PM CDT
When I attempt to begin the free trial, I receive an error message that says, "ERROR: This trial offer is not available at this time." Am I doing something wrong?

It's been awhile, but I may have signed up for a free Plat trial two or three years ago (but never got to utilize it due to those pesky RL intrusions). Would that be the issue? If the policy is that an account is only allowed one trial period, no problem, I understand - I'd just like to know.

Thanks!
Re: Platinum [Late] Summer Trials 09/05/2013 08:57 AM CDT
Hey there,

I think it resets bi yearly so you should be safe there.
I would email or call billing, they should be able to get your account setup.

Look forward to seeing you in game!
Re: Platinum [Late] Summer Trials 09/06/2013 01:42 AM CDT

If you're thinking of making the Platinum plunge, EG is a great time to come.

You really can fully outfit a character (twice over, if you so choose), completely alter their features, and win some great raffles to boot. It's a mostly uncompetitive atmosphere with everyone helping each other out, especially new players who need coins for raffles.

Plus lots of fun, relaxed RP interactions. And increased chances of finding things digging!

-E
Re: Platinum [Late] Summer Trials 09/11/2013 08:05 PM CDT
As a note, I just found out there are some problems trying to sign up for this if you're using Internet Explorer (the picture banner on the front page doesn't rotate like it's supposed to, so you never see the Plat trial banner). Both Chrome and Firefox work right and will set this up (and work better than Internet Explorer anyway).

Billing Mike :)
Re: Platinum [Late] Summer Trials 09/11/2013 10:58 PM CDT
Just a quick FYI -

Current browser versions of IE are enforcing precedent rule order between .NET 2.0, .NET 2.5 and .NET 4.0 -- not sure if you're even in position to use 4.5 yet, but my advice is -- don't, yet.

At any rate, tons of recent information in KB articles on the matter, and is usually the sticking point on browser behaviors. Might be worth a look to find out the order to declare the calls in so this doesn't trip you up, if relevant.

Doug
Re: Platinum [Late] Summer Trials 10/09/2013 11:53 PM CDT

Is this offer still good?
Re: Platinum [Late] Summer Trials 10/11/2013 07:13 PM CDT
Late to respond, but I don't believe so.

~Wyrom, SGM
Premium
Platinum
Promotions