A concern 08/19/2012 02:15 AM CDT
I joined Plat for the first time ever, and immediately fell in love. I will definitely be returning anyway, due to the awesome community there. The players are extremely helpful, and the characters (most of them) are well meshed out and extremely interesting. (If the dark creepy scary ones like Jesphian) That said, I'm concerned about other trial players, as plat advertises a larger merchant/event boast, but in the month and a half I've been in Plat, I've seen very little of it.

I'm hesitant to even post it, because I don't want it to be viewed as a complaint, but I do see that perhaps other trial players may be desiring more GM interaction, be it merchants, or events, invasions, or even just a swarm of rampaging puppies that need to be adopted (Ok, so I'd love for this to happen and for my little monk to have her own pet puppy to follow her around town, even if it didn't act as a ranger pet, just a tag along and not just in the house) There were a couple of incidents in the park where kids were throwing rocks, and one got his leg impaled on a rusty nail that was attached to a thrown board, and Lyradie's spirit went all wonky, those were great. Personally, I think those sort of events would be awesome, and maybe a few more merchants here and there.

I guess over all, I'm saying I think Play.net could bring in a few more plat accounts if the GMS there were a bit more active, I've seen premium actually receive more attention in the last couple of months, but I think I'm done playing in prime, I fell in love too much with Plat's community.

Just a thought, and not so much a complaint but maybe a suggestion.

Thanks all!