Excited 06/29/2012 03:10 AM CDT

So I just came back after having been gone for 3 years or so, and I'm really excited to try this. I have a great deal of nostalgia for this game as I've been playing on and off since the early AOL days when I was like 15 or 16. All of my experiences from back then are horrendous but make me smile thinking about them.

I have this character idea that I'm interested in trying out that's actually an amalgamation of 2 of my guys in Prime. I guess what this all comes down to is that I hope to be seeing you for July and August, even if it's only a couple months of reliving my nerdy childhood.
Re: Excited 06/29/2012 08:26 AM CDT
We look forward to having you for the trials and hope that the community will convince you to remain well beyond that.

When you arrive post a little hello over on the Plat boards so we can look out for you.

~D
AIM: Delcian

"Only after disaster can we be resurrected." - TD

Seven stars in your cloak shine brightly, forming The Gryphon in the twinkling night sky.
Re: Excited 06/29/2012 08:30 AM CDT
Plat has an MHO called the Outfitters that is dedicated to helping new adventurers get equipped and make the adjustment to a new game instance a little easier since you'll be starting out with nothing. It is located just South of the small park in the landing, through the Grate. Inside you will fine a plaque with a list of members, please contact anyone on that list for a tour of the facilities and help in getting yourself set up with gear.

I am an officer in that MHO and if you need anything at all, feel free to contact me via the amunet in game, or on aim :Saurumon.

-Richard/Fjalar.
Re: Excited 06/30/2012 10:38 AM CDT

It's great to see a player come back and give Plat a shot.

I am sure you will find plenty of help offered if you need any gear or advice. Just ask, on the forums or the amunet.

Sindin