I am not a buffet. You are not entitled to my wounds 09/28/2016 07:06 AM CDT
the second I enter a room.

Discuss.
Re: I am not a buffet. You are not entitled to my wounds 09/28/2016 08:44 AM CDT

demeanor cold.
Re: I am not a buffet. You are not entitled to my wounds 09/28/2016 11:34 AM CDT
Over the last two decades I've seen every possible point of view on this multiple times. I'd thought were were finally done beating this poor horse...

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: I am not a buffet. You are not entitled to my wounds 09/28/2016 12:21 PM CDT

>demeanor cold.

Is no excuse.
Re: I am not a buffet. You are not entitled to my wounds 09/29/2016 11:43 AM CDT
Healing without permission is generally considered poor form for empaths, so really not much to discuss. Simply set your healing flag, demeanor cold, or RP outrage to the inconsiderate healer.

~Land Pirate Maylan~
Re: I am not a buffet. You are not entitled to my wounds 09/29/2016 07:54 PM CDT
>> Healing without permission is generally considered poor form for empaths, so really not much to discuss. Simply set your healing flag, demeanor cold, or RP outrage to the inconsiderate healer.

>SET RPOutrage = MAX

Drama cloak mode enabled.

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!