Kizalia 08/11/2014 02:09 PM CDT
I'm not sure where else to put this so i'm going to put it here.

Early last week Kiske died, and another empath named Kizalia showed up and pulled her dead carcass out of wherever it was she had died (i forget exactly how/when she died.) Kizalia was efficient, kind and most of all…respectful. She asked Kiske if she would like her wounds healed. She ASKED, she didn't just take. I was quite honestly stunned. It was lovely, and because she asked so nicely, Kiske said "yes please".

Anyone who knows Kiske at all has probably heard that she does not, in fact, particularly care to be healed. Her preference is to be raised, then hopefully a quick unstun and then to heal herself. She's far enough along in her training and skills that she will usually survive long enough to get the bleeding under control and not immediately die. Her wishes and preferences are rarely, if ever, taken into account, and she is simply healed.

So, Kizalia, thank you for being charming, efficient, respectful and an excellent example of a good healer.

Kiske's warden

'She's mad but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire." - Charles Bukowski
Re: Kizalia 08/11/2014 02:44 PM CDT
I would go by the severity of the wounds a fellow healer had. If there were just a few, I'd send them a hundred manna after they were rezzed to heal themselves with. if they were a real mess, I'd take some of the wounds to heal myself and give them the 100 manna to finish up healing themselves with.

We don't earn any experience by healing another empath, it's just a courtesy thing we do. A few, like Kiske, would rather not be healed and hopefully we remember that and just send her manna. Myself, I appreciate having my wounds taken so i don't have to deal with them as part of getting ready to go hunt again after getting rezzed. :)

Tanivar Somakre

"Healing, you want it, you shall have it."
Re: Kizalia 08/11/2014 02:45 PM CDT
Kizalia is just an awesome person in general. I know this because the has the 'awesome person' highlight in my Wizard Client Global Names list!

-- Robert