enhansives 07/14/2013 12:04 PM CDT
If you could choose two enhansives for your stats and lores what would they be?
~ Valyrka ~
Ta'Illistim
Elves
Dark Elves
Forest Gnomes
Half Elves
Weddings
Re: enhansives 07/14/2013 03:04 PM CDT
Wisdom for CS, strength for dragging heavy bodies, summoning lore has a lot of uses and I am sure everyone would agree on it, for the second one I'd say either transformation lore, or blessing, I'd lean more towards transformation myself.
Re: enhansives 07/14/2013 06:35 PM CDT
I'd go for either Max Mana/Stamina or Mana/Stamina Regeneration and Blessings/Transformation.
Re: enhansives 07/17/2013 12:14 AM CDT
Wisdom and Dexterity. No contest.

I don't find lores very useful, since you have to achieve specific ranks for specific purposes. They also take up valuable inventory slots I could use for more wisdom, dexterity, and logic.

~Lyradie
>With a startled yelp, a young elven child suddenly tumbles from somewhere above you, landing gracelessly in a pile of refuse!
Re: enhansives 07/17/2013 01:34 AM CDT
I think blessing is far more useful than stamina, since you have to be GoS or CM-heavy (mutant) to have any use for stamina, and 1107 + blessing lore gives quite the boost.

I just don't think lores make for good enhancives, though. The only things I care about blessing lore for are 203 (20 ranks per useful bump), 209 (10 flat), and 1107 (15, 35, and 65 ranks flat bumps). So 3 or 4 ranks in an enhancive really would not thrill me.

In case people want to look to suggest lores: http://carabele.com/LoreBenefits.htm

~Lyradie
>With a startled yelp, a young elven child suddenly tumbles from somewhere above you, landing gracelessly in a pile of refuse!
Re: enhansives 07/17/2013 12:58 PM CDT
Wisdom and Dex for stats. I can always use more summoning lore for web bolt/fire spirit. Other lores are mostly thresholds though, I guess transformation would be second.

---Mirrami
Re: enhansives 07/17/2013 02:54 PM CDT
For my empath (who is in GoS), wis/con for stats. Dex would be a third choice. The only lore that I'm really interested in eventually getting enhancives for is summoning.
Re: enhansives 07/18/2013 01:48 AM CDT
If we are going specific instead of general empath enhancives, mine would much prefer an aura or spirit enhancive. I wouldn't even buy an item that was dual con or stamina and something else, since the BPs to charge the unnecessary portion could be better spent elsewhere.

~Lyradie
Re: enhansives 07/20/2013 12:55 AM CDT
stat: DEX, WIS, and/or STR.
lore: almost everything we have is threshold based, but transformation lore would be the most useful. blessing or summoning would be my second.

I know you didn't ask skills, but I'd just note that spell aiming is fantastic. :)

Rishi
- Player of Kembal

Speaking to Plur, Belnia says, "You're no Kembal."