Quadriplegia verbs which make no sense 12/10/2012 10:20 AM CST
Firstly, I don't play an empath, I play a sorcerer. But we both have our ways of losing all four limbs; empaths could also lose both hands, which could have some effect on the below results. For sorcery, it requires a particular order and a pale thanot wand to finish the job, if anyone was really curious; it might also require living in River's Rest to be this bored. This seems like a better choice of folders to discuss this topic, although a verb bugs folder would probably be better.

Let's start with the health status, then a few things I can't do, and a lot of nonsense I should not be able to do, but can. Here's an edited log!

You have a strange case of muscle twitching.
You have a missing right arm, a missing left arm, a missing right leg, and a missing left leg.

You hoarsely say, "I still feel like my limbs are here."

You hoarsely say, "I am seeing what my mind thinks is happening."

>flail

You're too injured to do that!

>eat kald

How do you propose to chew on your fingernails without any hands?

>lean ben

You lean against a weathered wooden bench.

>shuff

You shuffle your feet.

Trazier offers you some sovyn clove. Click ACCEPT to accept the offer or DECLINE to decline it. The offer will expire in 30 seconds.

You accept Trazier's offer and are now holding some sovyn clove.

>stomp

You stamp your feet.

>prod kald

You prod yourself in the ribs with your thumb.

>gaze my feet

You check your footing.

>snap

You snap your fingers.

>thump kald

You rub your eyes.

>tap ben

You tap a weathered wooden bench.

>wigg finger

You wiggle your fingers.

>wigg knee

Your knees begin to shake.

>skip

You skip around in a happy little circle.

>raise my clove

You raise your sovyn clove skyward!

>wigg toes

You wiggle your toes a bit inside your black and grey socks.

>tap

You tap your foot impatiently.

>jump

That was fun.

>bounce

You bounce around happily.

Maybe if I really try I can find even more (I wasn't even making much effort or checking verb catalogs). The fact that it was so simple to find such a giant collection of things to do which, depending on the case, make little or absolutely no sense, is pretty sad. Leaning on a bench might be justified. Accepting things certainly doesn't make sense, but might serve any mechanical function. On the other side, skipping around in a circle and wiggling various body part? Absurd! Could we get this looked in to? Anyone who spent more time in this form might contribute some more things to be fixed.

~daid (player of Kaldonis)
Re: Quadriplegia verbs which make no sense 12/20/2012 10:12 PM CST
The best way to ensure that somebody takes a look at this, sooner or later, is to submit a bug report listing all such verbs that you've found. That will make it easier for someone to go through and update them all at some point in the future.