Places that don't burst or strip 07/03/2017 10:46 PM CDT
I am capped now and it's really annoying that I can't have spells pretty much anywhere i am at. Sure as I train I can start learning spells and be better but you would think they coudl make things or move things to a spot that doesn't strip or burst.

I know this has been discussed millions of times.

If it wasn't for reim I would have bandits and that's it but bandits don't drop chests
Re: Places that don't burst or strip 07/03/2017 11:48 PM CDT
Not a total solution, but I don't believe GOS warcamps have spellburst, either.

Doug
Re: Places that don't burst or strip 07/03/2017 11:55 PM CDT
Burst isn't hard to train off. My warrior has this:

Arcane Symbols.....................| 140 40
Magic Item Use.....................| 170 70
Harness Power......................| 130 35

And he can wear 401, 406, 414, 503, 509, 911, 101, 103, 107 without bursting. That's a pretty sufficient spellset.
Re: Places that don't burst or strip 07/04/2017 08:55 AM CDT

Ahh right warcamps. But no one ever takes ne to them lol. I guess i will start getting miu hp and as up. Still sucky though.
Re: Places that don't burst or strip 07/04/2017 09:39 AM CDT

I also like to add bravery sometimes heroism and the empath focus. I am not going to be able to add those in spellburst places. Unless I have like 500 ranks of all magic stuff. Okay
that's a little exaggeration. I don't worry about getting hit that much, but if I don't have the as to hit the thing i am killing then I die.
Re: Places that don't burst or strip 07/04/2017 11:39 AM CDT
There's a number of capped war-campers around Illistim, and every other week, Hand of the Arkati leads an entire Company there...

---
Rohese: "... the TownCrier (tune in if you haven’t, it’s without doubt the best thing to ever happen on LNet)"
Re: Places that don't burst or strip 07/04/2017 02:55 PM CDT

Iknow lovely bardess. However my dwarf likes to hunt alone. He doesnt always bathe
Re: Places that don't burst or strip 07/05/2017 08:11 AM CDT
I have a capped ranger that can hunt SoS self spelled and masses only. While it can be a challenged and i do get hit i am success hunti g more then not. You really dont need a full spell up to hunt
Re: Places that don't burst or strip 07/05/2017 01:35 PM CDT
I'm not seeing people say they need a Dreavening to hunt or whatever, but it does take some training and planning to wear even a basic spellset in a spellburt area. As a square, I find the training necessary to be acceptable. That's my opinion on it.