Where to start? 02/14/2017 04:45 PM CST
Until yesterday I hadn't logged in for about 4 years. But I probably haven't seriously played in the past... 9 or 10 years.

Apparently I'm a level 79 rogue. I logged into Ta'Illistim. I gather there might be some hunting around there for me now, but I'm not sure what the best approach is these days.

Help?
Re: Where to start? 02/14/2017 04:51 PM CST
https://gswiki.play.net/Category:Red_Forest_creatures
Re: Where to start? 02/14/2017 05:47 PM CST
The Red Forest is technically Ta'Vaalor; you won't get bounties for it in Ta'Illistim.

Otherwise, you can either hunt Maaghara Tower, which is right around your level and easy pickings for a rogue, or you can uphunt the Aqueducts at OTF, with Beings and Gremlocks and whatnot.

Tower: Shricken in the Tower are undead, so carry a blessed weapon or avoid them. They can major e-wave, but only do it rarely. Don't let the Dhu Goleras live after prepping a spell, or the new version of Quake, Grasp of the Grave, will ruin your day. Moulis arms grow up like Troll Kings, but will grow up to be a full Moulis for bounty purposes. If you die and they lay eggs in you, make sure to tell your cleric.

Aqueducts: There's a few different <adjective> beings, but they're all essentially the same, and they all count the same for bounty purposes: if you're asked to kill 16 bent beings, offing a gnarled being will bring you to 15. Gremlocks are rogue-y and hard to hide on. Taints are higher level than the rest of the stuff, so don't be surprised if they tag you with a high CS. Lesser constructs are immune to death criticals, so you might want to pass on them. If you do fight them, severing a leg and the right arm completely incapacitates them to finish off at your leisure.

OTF is spellburst, the Tower is not.
Re: Where to start? 02/14/2017 05:48 PM CST
I'd probably start things off in the Tower to get back up to speed, then push on to OTF if you like uphunting.
Re: Where to start? 02/15/2017 08:44 AM CST
>If you die and they lay eggs in you, make sure to tell your cleric.

Ruin all the fun, why don't you...
Re: Where to start? 02/16/2017 07:04 PM CST
<<Ruin all the fun, why don't you...>>

I know, right? :D

Ixix