Capped Hunting Grounds without Disarming/looting 09/27/2015 10:15 AM CDT
What are the capped hunting grounds without disarming and looting? Also, for those hunting grounds that there is disarming and looting anyone mind giving me their tips or practices to prevent item loss?
Re: Capped Hunting Grounds without Disarming/looting 09/27/2015 10:29 AM CDT
OTF is the only hunting ground that loots your corpse, so go to Nelemar or the Rift if you don't want that (or a warcamp).

I don't hunt there but some strategies to avoid item theft in OTF likely include double bagging valuables (they can't steal from a container closed in another container), I think they don't steal from certain inventory locations (so neckworn containers maybe), instantly depart when you die to minimize the window of their loot script activating (and use salves or priestess potions for the sting), don't bring good gear. There might be profession specific ones (maybe a sorcerer phased containers?).

The Rift can only disarm via the itchy curse spell so stow/sheath asap if you get with it. Suggest brawling skill or higher TD. The Scatter does not disarm, loot you, have wandering voids, or annoying under capped creatures and so wins in every way. If you can handle it.
Re: Capped Hunting Grounds without Disarming/looting 09/27/2015 12:28 PM CDT
As far as avoiding the looting of items, they can't get into locked containers. Skull rings work pretty well for this, if you don't want to deal with the limitations of lock mastery.

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p
Re: Capped Hunting Grounds without Disarming/looting 10/01/2015 04:48 AM CDT
Are there any disarming mechanics in the Confluence?
Re: Capped Hunting Grounds without Disarming/looting 10/01/2015 05:44 AM CDT
>Are there any disarming mechanics in the Confluence?

Nope.

Check out who's dying any time! https://twitter.com/GSIVDeathLog

>Daid: Pretty sure you have a whole big bucket as your penny jar. You never have only two cents. :p