HSN: That's a Wrap! 09/13/2015 11:07 PM CDT
We are now at the end of our 12th week of the Hot Summer Nights release schedule. We had some ups and downs, we learned a lot on the timing of releases along the way. We still have some updates that didn't make it into the HSN time frame due to some longer QC times than we expected. We still have our Login Rewards, the Sanctum of Scales hunting ground, and updates to our RPA system still to release, as well as finishing off the Elemental Lore Review.

I'd like to take a moment to thank all of the staff that works very hard at continually updating GemStone IV. I'd also like to thank our players, without you, we'd not have a game to update. I hope we kept your summer fun in Elanthia, and we'll still work on the rest of the pending updates for September.

I will also have the recaps for weeks 11 and 12 soon!

~Wyrom, APM

>>They call him Wyrom, not afraid to get dirty; work all day, in game by 5:30; loresongs eloquent, item embellishment, double speed development... ~Silvean

This message was originally posted in GemStone Promotions, Hot Summer Nights 2015. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/241/3282/view/539