Re: ALTER Updates 06/01/2017 11:00 AM CDT
Hey all,

Couple more updates -- most of them to clarify some of the questions or issues that were brought up as a result of May's bigger update (and are thus fairly minor), and one is what I'd say is a huge change for us. Brief outline of them below, since this list is waaaay more manageable than the previous one (other super minor stuff -- wording/typos/etc. -- not included).

-Alter 9 -- RL flora/plants
-Alter 10 -- playable race body parts are allowed in alterations now -- see the "Playable race" paragraph for info and some other clarifications below that paragraph. Please be mindful that if you're wearing body parts from another race, you will undoubtedly offend some characters (i.e. be sure to wisely choose your RP!)
-Alter 16 -- updated "ASG 1" to read as "AG 1 (ASG 2)" to prevent confusion (hopefully)
-Alter 13 -- "Some materials, such as" paragraph clarifies that this also applies to existing non-combat items.
-Alter 17 -- #1 -- items built as pinworn are exempt; #1 -- old-style katanas are an exception (i.e. they may keep 'katana' and alter poor normal); #2 -- the 2nd paragraph is new (i.e. merchants are not auto converters!) The exception is, of course, ICE terms (see ALTER 9).

As always, you can type ALTER in-game to see these changes.

~Kaikala

From nearby, you hear Ordim yell, "Dont eat meeeeee!"

The shaggy mutt sniffs at a vine-painted mistwood keg, then grabs it in its teeth and greedily wolfs it down before anyone can grab it!

This message was originally posted in Game Design Discussions, Items and Inventory. To discuss the above, follow the link below.

http://forums.play.net/forums/19/213/2292/view/2731