Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page
Re: Future of Fusion 10/20/2015 02:51 PM CDT

Yeah I've been trying to buy one of those pins for several months now, it seems they've all found loving homes by now.

Armoires are ok, but not a big difference to me, the player, between running an undress script and using the armoire.

I agree that fusion is helpful power-wise; it lets you convert enhancives on useless armor/weapons into usable orbs. But people with huge enhancive bonuses do it with a lot of accessory stacking as well, fusion is only a small part of it.

My complaint was only the apparent GM position that fusion/enhancives are too low on upkeep. To my mind it's on of the largest upkeep burdens in the game! Increasing that aspect doesn't seem like a winning strategy to me at all.
Re: Future of Fusion 10/20/2015 03:57 PM CDT
If you like those pins, I'd highly recommend finding Druena at EG. You might be pleasantly surprised.

-Richard/Fjalar.
Re: Future of Fusion 10/20/2015 04:00 PM CDT

The alteration options for the pins are great and are listed on the wiki page. I think pretty much everyone can alter them.
Re: Future of Fusion 10/20/2015 05:53 PM CDT
Who said anything about altering them? :)

-Richard/Fjalar.
Re: Future of Fusion 10/20/2015 05:54 PM CDT

>Who said anything about altering them? :)

Ok, if you have additional information, can you add it to the page?
Re: Future of Fusion 10/21/2015 01:40 AM CDT
Those undress scripts are obnoxious as all get out.
Re: Future of Fusion 10/21/2015 03:36 AM CDT
I don't do them in public, but it's a symptom.

If you don't drain effectiveness from my equipment in town, I won't feel the need to store it between hunts.
Re: Future of Fusion 10/21/2015 09:08 PM CDT

would be nice if they did not drain on nodes
Re: Future of Fusion 10/22/2015 06:45 AM CDT
Some enhancives get put on when in town and taken off to hunt. There'd either have to be freebies for some enhancives or a pretty complicated exclusion rule. (and it probably needs to be town/sanct rather than node because some people hunt on node)
Re: Future of Fusion 10/22/2015 10:21 PM CDT
>No there will be multiple shapes... like hearts, stars, and horseshoes. If you're lucky and find some four leaf clovers and the shaman will be around more than just for blue moons? It'll take pots of gold to buy them, but if you can afford it, they will be sunshine and rainbows.

This actually sounds like the sort of thing I'd do.

Too bad there isn't an 'impending death' shaped marshmallow.

Auchand
ASGM, World Development
Re: Future of Fusion 10/22/2015 10:36 PM CDT
>> Too bad there isn't an 'impending death' shaped marshmallow.

Tall as a small mountain and sporting a middy collar and jaunty sailor's cap isn't clear enough?
Re: Future of Fusion 10/22/2015 11:07 PM CDT
If you like those pins, I'd highly recommend finding Druena at EG. You might be pleasantly surprised.
-Richard/Fjalar.

Why so mysterious?

Some enhancives get put on when in town and taken off to hunt. There'd either have to be freebies for some enhancives or a pretty complicated exclusion rule. (and it probably needs to be town/sanct rather than node because some people hunt on node)

Yeah that's a good point. Logic enhancives, in particular, seem clearly prone to in-town use and are fairly popular.
Prev_page Previous 1 2 Next Next_page