Perfect pieces not recognized? 11/15/2016 09:03 PM CST
I'm just curious for some other players' (and hopefully knowledgeable GM input) on this. This issue has been BUGGED also. I just assembled 12 steel greatswords, using all pieces I know to be perfect pieces, using Gift of Eonak. I got no perfects. I know sometimes the numbers just roll that way. But here's my concern. I was using handles dyed with the 'dark silver dye' from Zul Logoth's Multicolored Mushroom shop. During each TURN VISE assembly, this happened:

You remove a dark silver greatsword-hilt from in your forest green backpack.
>
You remove a finished steel greatswordblade from in your forest green backpack.
>
The item in your right hand is not a part that is ready for assembling.

You set your greatswordblade in the vise and turn the handle until the part is held snugly in the vise's grip.

Roundtime: 70 sec.

"The item in your right hand is not a part that is ready for assembling." I am concerned that there may have been an issue with the dye causing the handles to not be recognized as 'perfect pieces', therefore preventing me from obtaining a perfect weapon. It could very well just be the numbers, but in comparison, last week with UNDYED pieces, I made 3 perfects out of 9 weapons, as opposed to 0/12. If I burned up hours and silvers and a Gift of the Gods reward and the numbers just didn't pan out, I'm okay with that. But if bug in the system screwed me, then I'm a little irritated.

Thoughts?
Re: Perfect pieces not recognized? 12/11/2016 11:14 PM CST
I've made perfects with dyed hilts when getting that message several times.

In general though, the interaction between dying and forging seems to be buggy.