Permanent Razor Query 11/13/2014 09:26 AM CST
At EG, I won (in a small group spin) a permanent flared razor. I figured this meant, well, it was permanent. But someone with a fair amount of experience has told me a few times that there are a limited number of charges, just not as limited as the off-the-shelf ones.

Any confirmation out there? This will affect when I start to use it, so it'd be handy to know.

Thanks!

>>Tivas says, "Geez girl, you sure crowd up the thought net." ~5096
Re: Permanent Razor Query 11/13/2014 12:53 PM CST
When the fletching razors were first sold a couple of years ago, they were limited to a certain number of charges. However, it was teased for EG that any razors released prior to EG, as well as any raffled/auctioned off would be made permanent. Only off the shelf would be limited by charges now. So, I'm pretty sure you're correct and it is permanent.

Glurph

>wtrick tslice
You try to stuff your razern morning star in your ear.
Re: Permanent Razor Query 11/13/2014 07:16 PM CST

>>At EG, I won (in a small group spin) a permanent flared razor. I figured this meant, well, it was permanent. But someone with a fair amount of experience has told me a few times that there are a limited number of charges, just not as limited as the off-the-shelf ones.

>>Any confirmation out there? This will affect when I start to use it, so it'd be handy to know.

Sold off the shelf, the razors have a limited number of charges. The raffled razors are unlimited (permanent).

If you find this to be otherwise, it's broken, and you should let me know.

~ X.

---

With great ease, the night watchman grabs Ephya and shackles her wrists.

"There you are! We don't tolerate your crimes in Wehnimer's Landing, no we don't! Come along now!" says the night watchman.
Re: Permanent Razor Query 11/13/2014 07:18 PM CST

>>The raffled razors are unlimited (permanent).

Also, this INCLUDES any previously raffled razors.

~ X.

---

With great ease, the night watchman grabs Ephya and shackles her wrists.

"There you are! We don't tolerate your crimes in Wehnimer's Landing, no we don't! Come along now!" says the night watchman.