Fletching Supplies 11/10/2014 02:33 PM CST
So... since I'm seeing neat things around paints now... Is there anywhere I can buy bigger Glue bottles / Paintsticks etc? I like to crank out 3-5 arrows during rests in the field, and always annoying to run out of something.
Re: Fletching Supplies 11/10/2014 06:31 PM CST
>>So... since I'm seeing neat things around paints now... Is there anywhere I can buy bigger Glue bottles / Paintsticks etc? I like to crank out 3-5 arrows during rests in the field, and always annoying to run out of something.

With the lovely GM Vanah's assistance, we bring you glues, paints, and paintsticks that you can combine.

When holding two paintsticks (of the same color).
>rub paintstick
You carefully mush the two paintsticks together to form one larger paintstick, rolling and then rubbing them smooth.

When holding two vials of paint (of the same color).
>pour paint in second paint
You carefully pour the entire contents of a vial of forest green paint into your forest green paint.

When holding two bottles of glue.
>pour glue in second glue
You carefully squeeze all of the contents of a bottle of fletching glue into your fletching glue and then discard it once empty.

-KEIOS
Keios is pretty amazing. ~Wyrom

Re: Fletching Supplies 11/10/2014 09:39 PM CST
>> With the lovely GM Vanah's assistance, we bring you glues, paints, and paintsticks that you can combine.

Who can I send an email to containing compliments for how FAST you were to respond to such a casual request? That's something that has annoyed me for.. well... years!
Re: Fletching Supplies 11/10/2014 10:50 PM CST
>>Who can I send an email to containing compliments for how FAST you were to respond to such a casual request? That's something that has annoyed me for.. well... years!

Most fixes are a two-person effort. So, to answer your question, both!

-KEIOS
Keios is pretty amazing. ~Wyrom

Re: Fletching Supplies 11/10/2014 11:36 PM CST
>> Most fixes are a two-person effort. So, to answer your question, both!

I more meant a supervisor, etc. It's like in a restaurant, where you demand to see a manager (not ask, demand) so that you can tell them how great your server was.

I demand to speak to your manager!
Re: Fletching Supplies 11/11/2014 07:09 AM CST

>I demand to speak to your manager!

Feedback. It's not just for the negative stuff!
Re: Fletching Supplies 11/11/2014 10:08 PM CST
Holy..

That's awesome! Thank you so much for this, Vanah and Keios!

What's the limit on capacities, then, for glue/paint?

~ Bill, Coyote.
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius