Does anyone... 09/03/2016 01:12 AM CDT
Know which town i can summon a parrot in?

Apparently i broke my summon-anywhere talisman that i had bought from someone who apparently got it from ....EG or Spitfire. i'm eventually going to get another blank one. if i can bribe some trinket maker :P I forgot about the wizard guild talismans only working in the town you summoned it.

Could use the link to the famillar/location list, if anyone has it.

Thanks! ~Hap's player.
Re: Does anyone... 09/03/2016 07:46 AM CDT
>Could use the link to the famillar/location list, if anyone has it.

https://gswiki.play.net/Call_Familiar_(920)

Look through there, see if you find what you're looking for.

-Drumpel
Re: Does anyone... 09/03/2016 04:56 PM CDT

Didn't find it on that list I think that Talisman was from a festival though so I might be out of luck I have to do a little trial and error search. I had thought one of the players that a more comprehensive list than the one that was on the wiki
Re: Does anyone... 09/03/2016 05:06 PM CDT

https://gswiki.play.net/Spitfire_2015#Sea_Legs_and_Wings
Re: Does anyone... 09/03/2016 10:20 PM CDT
>Didn't find it on that list I think that Talisman was from a festival though so I might be out of luck I have to do a little trial and error search. I had thought one of the players that a more comprehensive list than the one that was on the wiki

You're probably thinking of my list - but the data in the wiki was pulled directly from it. The wiki's probably more comprehensive at this point, since it includes the alchemically-made options.

Signed,
Raelee and her Strings

>Speaking to Zyllah, Alyias says, "See? Raelee knows all."
Re: Does anyone... 09/04/2016 11:33 AM CDT

Thanks everyone! Yeah. So it appears that I am going to be a pirate without a parrot for a while lol.
Re: Does anyone... 09/04/2016 11:35 AM CDT
It's not the same, but you can get a toucan on Mist Harbor.
Re: Does anyone... 09/04/2016 11:51 AM CDT
EG has some stuffed animals that you can buy or find at the digging / boardwalk games that can be perched upon your shoulder (e.g. mold-covered cloth raven). They even have a few actions (e.g. TAP - You tap the cloth raven's beak, causing it to squawk!). You might consider finding one of these and getting it altered to be more parrot like.

-- Robert

A powerful whirlpool is suddenly overtaken by a windy vortex!