Hep with the browser client and macro's. 01/07/2018 02:06 PM CST
So heres the deal... I only have a tablet, no desktop computer, so all I can use is the browser client, not things like stormfront. Now, on a tablet, you can make macro's, howeveryou can't scroll through the list of them. Meaning you can only use a handfull, and can only edit those, and not the rest. However, on a desktop, you can scroll through the list, edit them all, and assign them to the F keys. I have a keyboard for my tablet with working F keys, so this seems like the way to go. However, if I log into my account on a desktop, make macro's, and set up my F-key hotbar... When I log back in on my tablet, the macro's arent there, along with my hotbar setup. It seems in the browser client, the macro/hotbar setup is tied to the device, as opposed to the account. I did hear/read somewhere that to use the hotbar on your tablet you had to set it up on a destop first. So I'm assuming there is a way to have your macro's/hotbar settings tied to your account. Can anyone enlighten me on how to achieve this please?