New Erithian NPC in Ta'Vaalor 09/03/2016 10:08 AM CDT
I know there's not a ton of Erithi stuff out there, so I figured I'd drop a quick note here that there's a new NPC that wanders the streets inviting players to Voln in Ta'Vaalor, an erithian monk of the Volnath Dai.

a robed erithian monk

Tall and slender, the monk is clearly out of place among the locals. Dressed in humble robes, the only obvious adornment, a medallion bearing a white nautilus shell on a shield of black, hangs loosely around his neck. Watery, pale grey eyes shine like deep pools of wisdom from an ageless face, while a single shock of steel grey hair hangs down his back from the braided topknot atop his head.

He had a bunch of questions he can answer under ASK in StormFront. Might be worth a visit!
Re: New Erithian NPC in Ta'Vaalor 09/24/2016 04:54 PM CDT
The advent of this monk made me think more about the Volnath Dai. It made me want to make a new erithi character and RP being part of a secret "evil" dai. Kind of like the burghal gnome's Neihhean culture. Like an off-shoot of the Council of Light. Overtly look like belonging to another dai, but have a few small tells, or something. Just a random idea.
Re: New Erithian NPC in Ta'Vaalor 09/25/2016 10:39 AM CDT
As someone who has long played a monk of the Volnath Dai, this makes me quite happy.

~Haoh's player
Re: New Erithian NPC in Ta'Vaalor 09/25/2016 12:12 PM CDT
>He had a bunch of questions he can answer under ASK in StormFront. Might be worth a visit!

Just a note on the questions & answers on this guy. These are the same responses as the grizzled warrior in the Landing, meant as an overview generally, and not a snapshot of or insight into the erithian opinion on the Arkati!

~Vanah