Free Erithi items 09/15/2011 04:45 AM CDT
I have a number of Elothrai in my possession that I'd be happy to give to some Erithian players if they are interested.

From the documents I could find:

Elothrai: Centered only with agate, elothrai were originally strictly for Erithi scholars, male and female, to indicate their "inner mind" and status. Elothrai were quickly adopted into mainstream Erithi culture, however, and each Dai has their own agate for use in an elothrai. Information is scarce, but I am told that few pay attention to which Dai they belong when selecting an agate for their elothrai, personal preference taking precedence.

Always uses an agate for the gem.
Traditional Dai Agates:

Eloth Dai: Owleye agate
Surath Dai: Drought agate
Nalatha Dai: Nalatha agate
Yachan Dai: Summer agate
Tichan Dai: Storm agate
Valaka Dai: Beetle agate

The Elothrai that I have are:

a pear-cut summer agate elothrai suspended from a silver filigree chain
a pear-cut summer agate elothrai suspended from a silver filigree chain a trilliant-cut storm agate elothrai hung from a tri-stranded chain of gold
a trilliant-cut storm agate elothrai hung from a tri-stranded chain of gold
an oval nathala agate elothrai on links of blued imflass
an oval nathala agate elothrai on links of blued imflass
a cushion-cut drought agate elothrai with fine verdigris chains
a cushion-cut drought agate elothrai with fine verdigris chains
a radiant-cut owleye agate elothrai on a twisted strand of gold
a radiant-cut owleye agate elothrai on a twisted strand of gold
a square-cut beetle agate elothrai on twisted copper and silver strands
a square-cut beetle agate elothrai on twisted copper and silver strands

If anyone is interested I can be contacted using my play.net address or on AIM at LuxBliss.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn..." JK