Circle of the Grey Moon 09/18/2015 01:50 AM CDT
Greetings those loyal to our Queen,

Some of the Circle still exist across the various lands, and have not wavered from our devotion and worship.

Those of us that brought the first rites of Eorgina to the public eye are preparing them again for the coming year.

If interested in learning those rites and participating, please let me know.

Berkana, High Priestess of Eorgina.
Re: Circle of the Grey Moon 09/18/2015 08:28 AM CDT
Last time I saw Eorgina she mentioned that yeh all should visit the blue rock brewery whilst in Zul Logoth, assum'n of course that yeh plan on holding these rituals high atop Nagothrym at Li'aerion. I'm an Eonak dwarf myself.. but I do appreciate the craftsmanship guided by his hand that built the place. We can all eat magic apples n' watch the constellations shift about in the west parlor. Maybe She'll even show up again n' burn us all wit her flames of agony... not sure why really but I'd wager your lot would like that as much as I like forgefire.

Looking forward to yur visit.

-Frorin
Re: Circle of the Grey Moon 09/18/2015 08:46 AM CDT
As I have returned to find many of the touchstones I knew gone from the lands, I am delighted to see renewed interest in the Circle. I am willing and ready to participate in the rites to our Queen.

Lady Arlora
Re: Circle of the Grey Moon 09/18/2015 08:05 PM CDT
An unsigned note reads:

"I would be more than interested in attending such a gathering. Where can one find more details?"
Re: Circle of the Grey Moon 09/19/2015 11:12 AM CDT
Just gotta say.. I'm really glad to see you back, and that the Circle will be more active again.

- Overlord EK

>You now regard Eorgina with a warm demeanor.
Re: Circle of the Grey Moon 01/07/2016 12:32 AM CST
Just noticed this and the post regarding the Circle of the Grey Moon. For those who haven't had the chance to visit, you can find the information for Li'aerion here: https://gswiki.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Li%27aerion. The page is still a work in progress, however the path and the palace have been mapped out, making it a smidge easier to wander about.