Spell Aim or EMC 10/20/2016 10:13 AM CDT
So I have a kakore runestaff I found about a month ago that I was going to take to the fusion shaman since no one wants to buy it (apparently no one wants to replace their existing runestaff just for the enhansives in this one).

My problem is that it adds both +3 to the Spell Aim bonus and +8 to the EMC bonus (I haven't had a bard sing to it, but both my level 70 sorcerer and level 38 ranger get both bonuses when holding it) and I can't decide which would be more desirable to have in an orb. Any suggestions?

Starchitin

PS If anyone's interested in buying it, shoot an email to my play.net with an offer before tomorrow morning and I'll find something else to use my fusion voucher on

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Spell Aim or EMC 10/20/2016 08:29 PM CDT
As an orb? I would imagine the spell aim would be better since orbs only work in fusion armor/weapons. People tend to want stats and skills that add to offense/defense for orbs.

http://i.imgur.com/lsWPzG9.gif
Re: Spell Aim or EMC 10/20/2016 09:27 PM CDT
Ok, makes sense. Was mostly just making sure the higher bonus for EMC wasn't a bigger factor then I was thinking.

Starchitin

A severed gnomish hand crawls in on its fingertips and makes a rude gesture before quickly decaying and rotting into dust. A gust of wind quickly scatters the dust.
Re: Spell Aim or EMC 10/21/2016 01:11 PM CDT
Do Enhanced ranks count towards RuneStaff defense?

Are you at (for example) 67 ranks of MC:Elemental already? You could use the +8 from the staff to put you at 75, giving you a third use of Mana Spellup.

(Or any degree of MC:Elemental where the ones digit is a "2", like 22, 32, and so on. +8 ranks will give you that +1 mana returned.)

But generally speaking, yes, people care a hell of a lot more about offense than making up some number of ranks of Mana Control.