Mage rechargable cloak of shadows + mental mana control enhancement-Non crumbly 01/31/2014 02:02 PM CST
I found this in a box and wonder if there's any interest in it:
You tap a delicate star ruby medallion, which is in your right hand.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the star ruby medallion in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic around the star ruby medallion. You also feel a faint drawing sensation from it, as though when its charge is depleted, it may be refilled. (Mage rechargable)

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the star ruby medallion in your hand...

This is a magical item, which casts spells from the sorcerer's sphere. It has 8 charges.

The star ruby medallion contains the spell Cloak of Shadows, from the Sorcerer circle.

The medallion resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 5 to Mental Mana Control Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 15 times.
The medallion looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the star ruby medallion will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the star ruby medallion will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

If you are interested; make me an offer. You can find Stormy in game, or contact me via AIM/Lich

~Nichoel, the Muse.

AIM: Ldystrmyrn
Re: Mage rechargable cloak of shadows + mental mana control enhancement-Non crumbly 02/06/2014 11:02 AM CST
Cloak of shadows and mage rechargable? Might be amusing. I have a sorceress who could imbed Cloak in an item, but the MMC would be useful for my empath or bard. Offering 100K.

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me
Re: Mage rechargable cloak of shadows + mental mana control enhancement-Non crumbly 02/06/2014 02:18 PM CST
Cloak of Shadows cannot be imbedded via 420.

~ GtG
Re: Mage rechargable cloak of shadows + mental mana control enhancement-Non crumbly 02/06/2014 11:16 PM CST
>>Cloak of Shadows cannot be imbedded via 420.<<

Interesting; never tried it but always assumed it could be. OK that makes it more attractive then.

The bells of Hell
go ting-a-ling-a-ling
for you but not for me